|January 2, 2018||Filled under Holidays, Life|
Hi my dears! How is your 2018 so far?! ;o)
I am still under absolutely wonderful memories and emotions …and have a bit lazy day. Tomorrow I’ll be back to my lovely work, but today I decided to share with you some pictures and videos from our such exciting, enjoyable and full of surprises holiday season.
This is perhaps the first year when I finished all scheduled projects until December 20; my husband took a mini vacation, – and we were able to fully enjoy almost two weeks of our friend’s visit from the CA.
Christmas was absolutely awesome! In the morning, friends invited us to join ride on their yacht. Afternoon, it began to snow, which is not typical for Seattle, but certainly added a festive mood! Plus we hosted a party with our lovely friends – what could be better!
And here is that moment, when you ask husband to share a photo from the museum for your blog post, and he sends you a link to the entire album:
Afternoon, it began to snow, which is not typical for Seattle, but certainly added a right mood! Plus we hosted a party with our lovely friends – what could be better!
My lovely Autumn fern and me taking the picture :
Our Imagical front yard on Christmas Eve:
And back yard:
The Sammamish lake in 5 minutes-walking-distance:
Last week of 2017 was extremely busy and exciting: such fun with lots of friends, Summit ski resort, Leavenworth Christmas lights, Flying Heritage & Combat Armor museum on one rainy Seattle day – just to name a few
Leavenworth Christmas Lights:
Flying Heritage & Combat Armor museum:
I even managed to avoid the holiday’s cooking – we were at a New Year’s show. But I think I was probably the only one who cooked breakfast on the January 1st, but, crêpes with red caviar is one of our favorite dishes!
January 1st 2018 breakfast:
OK, that’s all! Looking forward for my very first working day tomorrow!! ;о)))
P.S.: Yes, I wrote down all passwords
|December 31, 2017||Filled under Holidays|
My shortest NY-resolution ever Stay tuned for details ;o)
Happy New 2018 my dear friends!!! ❄️☃️ I ❤️❤️❤️ You! You are BEST!!!
|December 6, 2017||Filled under Featured Patterns, Giveaway, Holidays|
Every 3rd day until New Year one of my bestselling patterns will be available for free Ravelry download (total 9 patterns), not bad, huh?! ;o) And the cherry on the top – a Visa Gift Card of $100 value!
Yes, you are right, it’s that magical time again here, and if you know me, you know how I just adore gifting!
Featured pattern today is Dream Catcher Easy Adjustable Size Blanket, which is available on Ravelry HERE for free download for 3 days.
This offer runs through December 8th, 2017 at 11:59 pm PST time.
TO ENTER $100 VISA CARD CONTECT
- Just leave comments here, like my “Gifting Time” posts on Intagram, Ravelry and my Face Book page, and/or share on any of your accounts. The more likes, comments and shares – the more chances to win, because MOST active participant will be the Winner!
- PLEASE NOTE: every your action: like, comment, share, – get 1 point each.
- Number of comments on each post unlimited, but just comment with emoji only, doesn’t count ;o)
- To make sure I will count your points correctly, please write a comment on Intagram, Ravelry or my FB page with your ids if they are different. For example: I am “myLCG” on Ravelry, @allakovaldesigns on Instagram, and so on.
- This contest starts today, December 6th, 2017 and will end on January 1th, 2018 at 11:59pm PST.
- I’ll count your points and the Winner will be announced on January 3rd, 2018.
- If we get couple participants with the same number of points, I’ll pick the winner randomly.
- The International Winner will receive the Gift of $100 value via PayPal or Western Union for your choice.
Good luck everyone and lets fun begin!
|November 23, 2017||Filled under Holidays|
There is no time more fitting to say Thank You and wishing you warm Thanksgiving and Holiday season filled with love!
When I count my blessings, I count you twice! You are Awesome!! Happy Thanksgiving and a sincere thanks from bottom of my heart to each and every one of you who has graced my life with beauty, love, endless support, inspiration, knowledge and sincere friendship. It wouldn’t be the same without You. May your Thanksgiving Day be filled to overflowing with love, peace, joy and good health!
My warmest Thanksgiving wishes to all!
P.S.: Make sure to check my blog November, 24th & November, 27th – for some unbelievable Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals, which are waiting for you ;o)
With lots of love,
|July 3, 2017||Filled under Giveaway, Holidays|
Hello my dear friends! I miss you so much! I know, it’s not a good idea to disappear from your own blog for so long, but that doesn’t mean I did nothing. I have a lot of news, new projects, publications, got new skills in patterns writing and designing (for example, – some designs you wanted to have in adult sizes will be available in the near future ;o) … and more & more things to share. Stay tuned!
But for now, let’s leap into Independence Day with some special deals and giveaways I have for you!!
First, for 4 days ONLY, get extra 44% off on all my patterns and crochet patterns books + free shipping on books within US.
Next, I am offering Fluffy Clouds Blanket pattern for only $4.00 + 44% off coupon (code: USA) = $2.24 total. Not only this blanket is the bestseller pattern since was released in 2010, but also a very special for me. It’s my first blanket I even made, and it was designed and crocheted as a gift for one absolutely precious baby girl of our friends.
Below is Fluffy Clouds blanket made in winter theme, just for inspiration ;o) Oh, and this so adorable furry doll designed and made by incredible talented and my amazing friend Aduska! Aduska, you are the BEST, I love you!!
And now, it’s a GIVEAWAY time!! One lucky one from anywhere in the world will win:
- 5 balls of Omega Trigo (100% cotton; 295 yd [270 m]/3.5 oz [100 g]) of #201 white (or any color of your choice) to crochet Fluffy Clouds Blanket or even Hugs of Love or Silverlace blankets from Imagical Seasons crochet patterns books! All these 3 blankets are crocheted with 5 balls of Omega Trigo – I just love Trigo yarn for delicate baby projects ;o)
- Crochet pattern books Imagical Seasons: Crochet Couture for Kids 2-12: Spring, volume 01 & Summer, volume 02. A Winner will receive the books in both, – paperback and PDF format!
TO ENTER THE CONTEST
You can enter the contest in 3 ways:
- Mandatory Entry: Please let us know if you have any favorite crochet or knit stitches? My favorites are hdc, puff stich and picot for borders. Mainly because they are “reversible” and look great on both sides. Or just leave any comment here, on the blog—mylittlecitygirl.com. And that’s all, no any ;o)
- Optional Entry # 2: Blog about this giveaway, linking to this post, and leave another comment to this post with a link to your blog post.
- Optional Entry # 3: Share this post on your accounts: at Google+, Facebook, Ravelry, Twitter, Yahoo, etc., leave one more comment on this post (if possible, with your link, but here is no any obligations). You also can just share my original Google+ and Facebok posts. Share on more networks for more entries! (one additional entry per one network).
- This contest starts today, July 3rd, 2017 and will end on July 10th, 2017 at 11:59pm PST.
- I’ll select the winner with random.org’s random number generator. Winners will be notified by email on July 11th, 2017.
Good luck everyone and lets fun begin!
Happy and safe July 4th from Seattle!
|May 14, 2017||Filled under Holidays|
… Love is blind because our mothers starts loving us before seeing us.
Happy Mother’s Day to all of you, awesome and lovely moms out here. You are the best!!
|April 15, 2017||Filled under Holidays|
Easter gives hope for tomorrow, As after the winter comes Spring. Our hearts can be filled with gladness As hearts rejoice and sing.
May you feel the hope of new beginnings, love and happiness during this joyful Easter holiday. Happy Easter!
|December 31, 2016||Filled under Holidays|
Wishing you a Happy New Year with the hope that you will have many blessings in the year to come!
It’s been not easy year for me but first of all, I would love to Thank You to all my dear friends and sweet customers, for your continued interest and support. I am truly humbled by every comment you leave me or email you send to me. I look forward to continuing our friendship in the coming year. Very Welcome to new fans to come!
Oh, and above is a sneak peak of Owleta Hat – a first pattern of 2017 coming soon. More options to come too ;o) If you are interesting and would like to get the pattern for free*, simple leave a comment on this post, and I’ll email the pattern to you right it will be released!
*PLEASE NOTE: This offer expires January, 5th 2017 at at 11:59 pm PST time.
12 Months happiness, 52 weeks fun,
365 Days laughter, 8760 hours good luck,
525600 Minutes joy, 31536000 seconds success,
So wishing u a
Happy New Year!!!
|December 24, 2016||Filled under Holidays|
A little smile, A word of cheer, A bit of love from someone near A little gift from one held dear, Best wishes for the coming year, These make a Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas to You and Yours!!
I hope that everyone has a very special and awesome holidays!
|November 28, 2016||Filled under Giveaway, Holidays|