|April 12, 2020||Filled under Holidays, Life|
Happy Easter 🐣🐰 to you!! ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀
Spring is finally here in Seattle, my most favorite season! This is definitely the magic time makes you want to stay outside as much as possible and put in non-working mood a bit ☺️ But I have excuse—my lovely garden and everyday’s 3-5 walking in our neighborhood… ⠀
Have a lovely and beautiful day 🥰🥰🥰
Hello and Welcome 2020!!
|January 3, 2020||Filled under Holidays|
Hello and welcome 2020!! 💙🎉 I am so excited for you!! 🥰
We are still enjoy the visit of our best friend from California. And even Seattle “pleased” us with a whole week of rains and storm, we still had a wonderful New Year celebration, visited most of our lovely friends, went to see a snow (40-minutes drive from us) and our local German village. And today we have about 4 hours before the next rain, so we are off for some hike 🤓
Happy Thanksgiving to You and Yours!
|November 28, 2019||Filled under Holidays|
There is no time more fitting to say Thank You and wishing you warm Thanksgiving and Holiday season filled with love!
Happy Thanksgiving and a sincere thanks from bottom of my heart to each and every one of you who has graced my life with beauty, love, endless support, inspiration, knowledge and sincere friendship. It wouldn’t be the same without You. May your Thanksgiving Day be filled to overflowing with love, peace, joy and good health!
My warmest Thanksgiving wishes to you all!
Happy Labor Day!!
|September 2, 2019||Filled under Holidays|
Merry Christmas to You and Yours!!
|December 21, 2018||Filled under Giveaway, Holidays|
And my last post before Christmas …and a gift for you:
🎁 My Owleta Crochet Collection is available on Ravelry for free limited time download!
This offer runs for 5 days only and expires December 26th, 2018 at 11:59 pm.
I hope that everyone has a very special and awesome holidays!
This is the second year in a row when I finished all scheduled projects until December 20. My husband is going to take a vacation next week. Not to mention that tomorrow our best friend from CA will arrive to enjoy this magic holidays time with us. Could we ask for more?!
All the best to you and your family,
|November 22, 2018||Filled under Holidays, In The News|
Happy Easter | Giveaway Time!
|April 1, 2018||Filled under Giveaway, Holidays|
Happy, Happy Everything!
I hope you all have a safe and peaceful Easter!
And, just in time for Easter…
let’s have a GIVEAWAY!
A book always makes a fantastic gift, and crochet pattern books for crafters are not exclusion! Win two my Crochet pattern books Imagical Seasons: Crochet Couture for Kids 2-12: Spring, volume 01 & Summer, volume 02. A Winner will receive the books in both, – paperback and PDF format!
PLEASE NOTE: This is first time I decided to host 3 same giveaways: here on my blog, on Facebook and Instagram! Make sure to enter on all three platforms to triple your chance to win!
TO ENTER THE CONTEST HERE ON MY BLOG
You can enter the contest in 3 ways:
- Mandatory Entry: Please let us know what are your favorite colors for Spring projects? My favorites are white and pastels: green, lemon, baby pink and turquoise. Or just leave any comment here, on the blog—mylittlecitygirl.com. And that’s all, no any obligations ;o)
- Optional Entry # 2: Blog about this giveaway, linking to this post, and leave another comment to this post with a link to your blog post.
- Optional Entry # 3: Share this post on your accounts: at Google+, Facebook, Ravelry, Twitter, Yahoo, etc., leave one more comment on this post (if possible, with your link, but here is no any obligations). You also can just share my original Google+ and Facebok posts. Share on more networks for more entries! (one additional entry per one network).
- This contest starts today, April 1st, 2018 and will end on April 8th, 2018 at 11:59pm PST.
- I’ll select the winner with random.org’s random number generator. The Winners will be notified by email on April 9th, 2018.
Good luck everyone and lets fun begin!
Have a fabulous day with your family and friends!
To enjoy more spring deals, please visit my Etsy, Ravelry, Amazon and ImagicalSeasons.com stores!
To look inside Imagical Seasons™ crochet pattern books, please visit my Amazon store.
Hello 2018!!! Our Holiday Adventures
|January 2, 2018||Filled under Holidays, Life|
Hi my dears! How is your 2018 so far?! ;o)
I am still under absolutely wonderful memories and emotions …and have a bit lazy day. Tomorrow I’ll be back to my lovely work, but today I decided to share with you some pictures and videos from our such exciting, enjoyable and full of surprises holiday season.
This is perhaps the first year when I finished all scheduled projects until December 20; my husband took a mini vacation, – and we were able to fully enjoy almost two weeks of our friend’s visit from the CA.
Christmas was absolutely awesome! In the morning, friends invited us to join ride on their yacht. Afternoon, it began to snow, which is not typical for Seattle, but certainly added a festive mood! Plus we hosted a party with our lovely friends – what could be better!
And here is that moment, when you ask husband to share a photo from the museum for your blog post, and he sends you a link to the entire album:
Afternoon, it began to snow, which is not typical for Seattle, but certainly added a right mood! Plus we hosted a party with our lovely friends – what could be better!
My lovely Autumn fern and me taking the picture :
Our Imagical front yard on Christmas Eve:
And back yard:
The Sammamish lake in 5 minutes-walking-distance:
Last week of 2017 was extremely busy and exciting: such fun with lots of friends, Summit ski resort, Leavenworth Christmas lights, Flying Heritage & Combat Armor museum on one rainy Seattle day – just to name a few
Leavenworth Christmas Lights:
Flying Heritage & Combat Armor museum:
I even managed to avoid the holiday’s cooking – we were at a New Year’s show. But I think I was probably the only one who cooked breakfast on the January 1st, but, crêpes with red caviar is one of our favorite dishes!
January 1st 2018 breakfast:
OK, that’s all! Looking forward for my very first working day tomorrow!! ;о)))
P.S.: Yes, I wrote down all passwords
Happy New 2018 to you and yours!!!
|December 31, 2017||Filled under Holidays|
Gifting Time | 9 Free Limited Time Bestselling Patterns + $100 Visa Gift Card!
|December 6, 2017||Filled under Featured Patterns, Giveaway, Holidays|
Every 3rd day until New Year one of my bestselling patterns will be available for free Ravelry download (total 9 patterns), not bad, huh?! ;o) And the cherry on the top – a Visa Gift Card of $100 value!
Yes, you are right, it’s that magical time again here, and if you know me, you know how I just adore gifting!
Featured pattern today is Dream Catcher Easy Adjustable Size Blanket, which is available on Ravelry HERE for free download for 3 days.
This offer runs through December 8th, 2017 at 11:59 pm PST time.
TO ENTER $100 VISA CARD CONTECT
- Just leave comments here, like my “Gifting Time” posts on Intagram, Ravelry and my Face Book page, and/or share on any of your accounts. The more likes, comments and shares – the more chances to win, because MOST active participant will be the Winner!
- PLEASE NOTE: every your action: like, comment, share, – get 1 point each.
- Number of comments on each post unlimited, but just comment with emoji only, doesn’t count ;o)
- To make sure I will count your points correctly, please write a comment on Intagram, Ravelry or my FB page with your ids if they are different. For example: I am “myLCG” on Ravelry, @allakovaldesigns on Instagram, and so on.
- This contest starts today, December 6th, 2017 and will end on January 1th, 2018 at 11:59pm PST.
- I’ll count your points and the Winner will be announced on January 3rd, 2018.
- If we get couple participants with the same number of points, I’ll pick the winner randomly.
- The International Winner will receive the Gift of $100 value via PayPal or Western Union for your choice.
Good luck everyone and lets fun begin!
Lets Get Connected