|February 27, 2019||Filled under Giveaway|
|February 19, 2019||Filled under Giveaway|
I can’t wait to share with you more details and pattern-progress with the lace coat, but meanwhile let’s have a CONTEST!
I am looking for a catching name (and short description if possible) for this lace coat with two styles of collar, two options of sleeves edging and versatile back insert. In English only please ;o)
HOW TO ENTER
- To enter the contest, please post the coat name ideas and short description in comments. Feel free to post as many entries as you would like.
- The Winner will get Visa Gift Card of $35 value (for US residents only!) or $35 via PayPal/Western Union (WORLDWIDE) + this lace coat pattern for free right after release.
- All participants, who will post a name suggestion(s) will receive 50% OFF coupon to my Raverly and Etsy stores with no expiration date.
- This contest starts today, February19th, 2019 and will end February 26th, 2019 at 12:59 pm PST time.
The Winner will be announced and notified next day – Wednesday, February 27th.
P.S.: If you are not interesting in this contest, please feel free to leave the comments anyway.
I just love to receive them and every comment is much appreciated!! Well, I bet You know 😘😘😘
|December 21, 2018||Filled under Giveaway, Holidays|
And my last post before Christmas …and a gift for you:
🎁 My Owleta Crochet Collection is available on Ravelry for free limited time download!
This offer runs for 5 days only and expires December 26th, 2018 at 11:59 pm.
I hope that everyone has a very special and awesome holidays!
This is the second year in a row when I finished all scheduled projects until December 20. My husband is going to take a vacation next week. Not to mention that tomorrow our best friend from CA will arrive to enjoy this magic holidays time with us. Could we ask for more?!
All the best to you and your family,
|December 14, 2018||Filled under Giveaway|
Awee! Look what I got yesterday from Wool & Company! I order yarn online for years, but never receive it such nicely and lovely packed. Not to mention that polka dots and stripes are my most favorite prints as well as B&W. Dear Wool and Company – I am yours forever 🥰
BTW, this order was for our Black Friday Gifting & Deals contest. See what color the winner chose:
|December 3, 2018||Filled under Giveaway|
Thank you all for participation and sharing your favorite holiday! Looks as most of us on the same page ;o)
And now it’s a time to name the Winner for our Gifting & Deals giveaway!
The Winner is Kevin Griffin! My CONGRATULATIONS Kevin! I’ll contact you shortly.
Happy and lovely Monday everyone!
|November 23, 2018||Filled under Giveaway|
As my way of saying thank you let’s go for some gifts & deals I have for you! 🎁
First, a SPECIAL DEAL: get 85% off your entire purchase of $24.95 or more.
Use code THANKS at checkout.
Offer runs 4 days only and expires November 26th, 2018 (11:59 pm PST).
And now, it’s a GIFTING TIME!
One lucky from anywhere in the world will win 3 hanks of such luxury and one of my new favorite by The Fibre Co. Road to China Light (65% baby alpaca, 15% silk, 10% cashmere; 159 yd [145 m]/1.75 oz [50 g]; Sport weight) in colors of Your choice!
‼️OR GET $50 GIFT CARD instead of yarn!
TO ENTER THE CONTEST
⠀ • Mandatory Entry: Just share what is your favorite holiday or simple leave any comment here on my blog mylittlecitygirl.com. And that all! No any obligations ;o)
⠀ • Optional Entry # 2: Blog about this gifting and leave another comment to this post with a link to your blog post.
⠀ • Optional Entry # 3: Live comment on Instagram, my FB page, share this post on any of your accounts: Instagram, Facebook, Ravelry, Twitter, Yahoo, etc., leave one more comment on this post (if possible, with your link, but here is no any obligations). You also can just share my original blogpost. Share on more networks for more entries! (one additional entry per one network).
⠀ • This contest starts today, November, 2018 and will end on December 1st, 2018 at 11:59pm PST.
⠀ • I’ll select the winner with random.org’s random number generator. A Winner will be notified by email on Monday, December 3rd, 2018.
Good luck everyone and lets the fun begin!
|April 9, 2018||Filled under Giveaway|
First of all, I would love to thank you all for participation and sharing your favorite Spring colors! I am so glad that white, green and pastels associated with Spring. So, probably you will like my new-surprise pattern I plan to release this week ;o)
And now it’s a time to name the Winners or our Easter Giveaway!
The Winner here on my blog is Connie (comment #4)!
On Instagram won @lee_katherine_8 (comment #1)!
And the Winner on FB is Keri Vickery Goldsmith (comment #10)!
My CONGRATULATION ladies!!! I’ll contact you shortly!
Happy Monday everyone!
|April 1, 2018||Filled under Giveaway, Holidays|
Happy, Happy Everything!
I hope you all have a safe and peaceful Easter!
And, just in time for Easter…
let’s have a GIVEAWAY!
A book always makes a fantastic gift, and crochet pattern books for crafters are not exclusion! Win two my Crochet pattern books Imagical Seasons: Crochet Couture for Kids 2-12: Spring, volume 01 & Summer, volume 02. A Winner will receive the books in both, – paperback and PDF format!
TO ENTER THE CONTEST HERE ON MY BLOG
You can enter the contest in 3 ways:
- Mandatory Entry: Please let us know what are your favorite colors for Spring projects? My favorites are white and pastels: green, lemon, baby pink and turquoise. Or just leave any comment here, on the blog—mylittlecitygirl.com. And that’s all, no any obligations ;o)
- Optional Entry # 2: Blog about this giveaway, linking to this post, and leave another comment to this post with a link to your blog post.
- Optional Entry # 3: Share this post on your accounts: at Google+, Facebook, Ravelry, Twitter, Yahoo, etc., leave one more comment on this post (if possible, with your link, but here is no any obligations). You also can just share my original Google+ and Facebok posts. Share on more networks for more entries! (one additional entry per one network).
- This contest starts today, April 1st, 2018 and will end on April 8th, 2018 at 11:59pm PST.
- I’ll select the winner with random.org’s random number generator. The Winners will be notified by email on April 9th, 2018.
Good luck everyone and lets fun begin!
Have a fabulous day with your family and friends!
|January 3, 2018||Filled under Giveaway|
First of all, I would love to thank you all for participation and your interest in my work!!! Could I ask for more?! Thank you so much from bottom of my heart!
And now it’s a time to name a Winner or our Gifting Time Giveaway!
The Winner is Alla Udod!!! Thank you so much Alla for all your lovely comments and activity! I’ll contact you shortly!
Bellow is Top 4 of most active participants:
…BUT, that is not all …and magic continues ;o)
Everyone, who voted for pattern #9, will receive a pattern you wanted! Just email me at email@example.com with remainder which pattern you preferred, and I’ll email it at email you provided.
JUST PLEASE NOTE: The giveaway is closed. Any new comments on the posts of Gifting Time Giveaway will not be accepted!
|December 30, 2017||Filled under Featured Patterns, Giveaway, Patterns|
First of all, I would like to thank everyone, who is shared their patterns preferences! The winner is Marguerite Crochet Jacket – our last pattern of Gifting Time giveaway.
This pattern is available on Ravelry HERE for free download for 3 days.
This offer runs through January 1st, 2018 at 11:59 pm PST time.
Marguerite Jacket -5
Dandelion Tunic -2
Coral Reef Scarf Set -1
Petalline Dress & Poncho -1
Whimsical Forest Owl Jacket –1
Loop of Jade Cowl -1
Baby’s Breath Blanket -2
Silverlace & Tropicana Blankets -3
Alex Baby Blanket -1
Owleta’s Secret Vest -3
Owleta Kerchief Cowl -1
Chainge Chain-Effect Turtleneck Scarf -1
Ice Cream Social Apron Top -1
Dream Catcher Blanket -1
OOAK Boys Blanket -2
Royal Blue Liliana Jacket -1
Magnolia Lace Coat -1
Elf Princes Jacket -1
Splash Tank Top –1
Sassy Chic Scarf -1
If you are new to our GIFTING TIME giveaway, bellow are some details:
Every 3rd day until New Year one of my bestselling patterns will be available for free Ravelry download (total 9 patterns), not bad, huh?! ;o) And the cherry on the top – a Visa Gift Card of $100 value!
TO ENTER $100 VISA CARD CONTEST
- Just leave comments here, like my “Gifting Time” posts on Intagram, Ravelry and my Face Book page, and/or share on any of your accounts. The more likes, comments and shares – the more chances to win, because MOST active participant will be the Winner!
- PLEASE NOTE: every your action: like, comment, share, – get 1 point each.
- Number of comments on each post unlimited, but just comment with emoji only, doesn’t count ;o)
- To make sure I will count your points correctly, please write a comment on Intagram, Ravelry or my FB page with your ids if they are different. For example: I am “myLCG” on Ravelry, @allakovaldesigns on Instagram, and so on.
- This contest starts today, December 6th, 2017 and will end on January 1th, 2018 at 11:59pm PST.
- I’ll count your points and the Winner will be announced on January 3rd, 2018.
- If we get couple participants with the same number of points, I’ll pick the winner randomly.
- The International Winner will receive the Gift of $100 value via PayPal or Western Union for your choice.
Good luck everyone!
All the best to you and your family,