Sylvan Crocheted Necklace | Free Pattern for Kids and Adult
|September 11, 2014||Filled under Creations, Free patterns, Patterns|
Walk in woods any time of the year with the Sylvan Necklace, suitable for wearers of all ages!
This free pattern is very versatile. Crochet the chains in equal length to create a fun headband or even belt! Or just crochet the flowers to create a cute Flower pin or brooch. The necklace can be made using a wide range of yarn weights, from fine to medium and bulky weight yarns, for any season or occasion. Work it in jewel tones or pastels, in solid colors or softly variegated shades for a one-of-a-kind accessory! A perfect gift idea!
This pattern is available for download for free (to download: simple click at highlighted in green primrose_motif_v1.pdf file on the right ) >>>
|Updated:||September 10, 2014|
18″ (46 cm) in diameter. Adjustable by ribbon ties to any size.
DK weight (#3 Light).
Shown: Cascade Yarns Ultra Pima (100% pima cotton; 220 yd [200 m]/3.5 oz [100 g]): 1 ball each of #3742 mint (MC) and #3740 sprout (CC).
Size D/3 (3.25 mm)
• 25″ (64 cm) of 1/4″ (6 mm) wide lime 100% polyester ribbon (shown by Celebrate It )
• 3 beige and one brown 0.5″ (1.3 cm) wooden beads with approx. 0.25″ (0.5 cm) hole (shown by Creatology)
• 3 size 2″ (2.5 cm) padded green leaf appliques
• Sewing needle and coordinating thread
• Tapestry needle for weaving in ends
* This pattern involves crochet skills only.
4 pages, 2 pictures, 2 diagrams
Please read and follow my copyright info. THANK YOU! Also, this pattern has not been tech edited, so if you find any mistakes or typos, please let me know and I will fix it.