Dewdrop Crocheted Flower Pin. Free Pattern for Kids and Adult
|February 20, 2012||Filled under Patterns|
Walk in summer woods any time of the year with the Dewdrop Pin! This free pattern features double layers of crochet petals framing a shower of stamens, trimmed with satin leaves in refreshing green. Wear it pinned to your clothes or in your hair, and be a dryad for the day!
This pattern is available for download for FREE >>>
|Updated:||February 20, 2012|
4” wide x 3” long.
Worsted weight (#4 Medium)
shown: Cascade Yarns Pacific (40% Superwash Merino Wool, 60% Acrylic; 213 yd [195 m]/3.5 oz [100 g]) #02 white – 1 skein
NOTE: Many flowers can be made from a single skein of yarn.
• 2.5” (6.3 cm) stamens antennae pearl white – 6
• 2” (2.5 cm) padded velvet leaf appliques in green – 2
• 2” (5 cm) safety catch brooch back or hair clip – 1
• Sewing needle and white thread
• Tapestry needle for weaving in ends.
* This pattern involves crochet skills only.
5 pages, 3 pictures, 2 diagrams
Please read and follow my copyright info. THANK YOU! Also, this pattern has not been tech edited, so if you find any mistakes or typos, please let me know and I will fix it.