|November 24, 2016||Filled under Holidays|
There is no time more fitting to say Thank you and wising You a Thanksgiving and Holiday season filled with joy!!
With lots of love,
|July 3, 2016||Filled under Giveaway, Holidays|
|May 8, 2016||Filled under Holidays|
… Love is blind because our mothers starts loving us before seeing us.
Happy Mother’s Day to all of you, awesome and lovely moms out here. You are the best!!
|March 27, 2016||Filled under Holidays|
Have a fabulous day with your family and friends!
|March 8, 2016||Filled under Holidays|
Spotted last year in one of our local parks – Lily of the Valley are still my most favorite spring flowers. Can’t wait them to bloom soon (and hopefully in our garden too)!
Happy Spring and International Women’s Day!!
|March 1, 2016||Filled under Giveaway, Holidays|
Spring is Nature’s way of saying “Let’s party!” —Robin Williams
Spring in the air and I am very ready for spring to come. I can’t wait for the sun to shine, the flowers to bloom, and to put away my boots and rain coats. It’s a time of rebirth, a time of enjoying the great outdoors and breathe in that clean spring air. And it’s March, which in case you didn’t know, is National Craft Month!
Created by the Craft & Hobby Association in 1994, it was designed to help people learn about and re-discover the joy of crafting and all its many benefits. It’s the perfect excuse to indulge in all things crafty.
What can you do to celebrate?
- One of the best ways is to teach someone to knit or crochet—everyone can benefit from taking up knitting and crocheting.
- Finish one of those knit or crochet projects you have hiding in the closet. You’ll really feel like celebrating when it’s done.
- Wear your handmade creations. Make a gifts for your friends.
- Learn to do a new stitch or try a new yarn and post it on your blog.
- Enjoy seeing and sharing with other knitters and crocheters. Join an on-line group with people who enjoy yarn.
- Throw a National Craft Month Party.
- Share with your crochet and knitting friends My Little CityGirl blog and the deal, I’m offering.
To celebrate National Crochet Month, I have a ♥ SPECIAL DEAL FOR YOU: get 30% off on all my patterns and crochet pattern books* for the entire month!! Use promo code MARCHLOVE at checkout. This coupon is applicable to my Patterns Shop, Etsy, Ravelry and ImagicalSeasons.com.
This offer last through March 31th 2016 at 11:59 pm PST time.
* To look inside my crochet pattern books, please visit my Amazon store.
|February 3, 2016||Filled under FB page, Featured, Holidays, Marketing|
I just realized that it’s very first time when I wrote a post at Imagical Crochet Creations facebook’s page, and totally forgot to share it here. Oh my, I can’t believe it!
So, just in time for Valentine Day and coming Spring/Easter…
A book always makes a fantastic gift, and crochet pattern books for crafters are not exclusion! ;o) Let me introduce Imagical Seasons™ pattern book series available in paperback, digital and Kindle formats! Plus, ♥ I have a SPECIAL DEAL FOR YOU: get 30% off on entire purchase exclusively at ImagicalSeasons.com! Offer valid now through Wednesday, February 10, 2016 at 11:59pm PST. No code needed.
To look inside the books, please make sure to check my Amazon store; To find the book in both PDF and PAPERBACK formats, please visit my site: http://imagicalseasons.com/; The books are also available at Etsy and Ravelry.
|November 26, 2015||Filled under Holidays|
Thanksgiving is a perfect chance to remind you how much you mean, how special you are, and how warmly you’re wished every happiness…
May the good things of life be yours in abundance not only at Thanksgiving but throughout the coming year!
My warmest Thanksgiving wishes to you all,
|May 24, 2015||Filled under Giveaway, Holidays|
While Memorial Day marks the unofficial beginning of summer, it also marks something else—the opportunity to thank all of the brave soldiers and honor those who we’ve lost…
The weekend isn’t over yet. Leap into Memorial Day with some special offers I have for you. First, get 65% off all patterns! Use coupon code USA2015 at checkout.
Offer valid now through Tuesday, May 28, 2015 at 11:59pm PST.
Also, I have a GIVEAWAY for You! A lucky one two ones from anywhere in the world will win lot of Omega Cotton #5 (100% cotton; 164 yd [150 m]/1.76 oz [50 g]): 5 balls of #59 red. This cotton has exceptional quality, texture and durability and just perfect for summer & spring crochet projects. Each ball is 1.76 oz 164 yards and comes in 21 colors (I wish Omega would have more colors). This is my absolute favorite yarn to work with and I really have no idea how I’ve “existed” without Omega’s yarn, seriously! ;o) Projects made with this yarn: Scarlet Tunic, Snowdrop Coat, Daisy Hat , Millefiori Apron Top …just to name a few. Please note: last two mentioned projects are secret projects so far.
And yes, I’m offering TWO LOTS of 5 skeins each + Poppy Pin Pattern for free, so Your chance to win is double and we will have 2 winners this time, yay!! I’ll ship WORLDWIDE!
And last, but not least… 10 participants in this contest will win a Poppy Pin Pattern for free.
TO ENTER THE CONTEST
Each person is allowed to enter up to 2 times as follows:
- Mandatory entry. You have to leave any comment here, on the blog—and that all, no any obligations ;o).
- Optional Entry #2. Blog about this giveaway, linking to this post and leave another comment to this post with link to your blog post.
- Optional Entry #3. Share this post on any of your accounts: Google+, Facebook, Ravelry, twitter, yahoo… etc.
- This giveaway starts today, May 24 and will end Sunday, May 31 2015 at 11:59pm PST.
- I’ll select the winners with random.org’s random number generator and I’ll notify the Winners by email on Monday, June 1.
P.S.: Are you ready for Spring and Summer books releases just in a middle of June?!!! For my part …I hardly can wait!!!! ;o)
Wishing everyone a happy and safe Memorial Day weekend!
|December 25, 2014||Filled under Giveaway, Holidays, Publishing a book|
The snow is falling (somewhere, not in Seattle) and the wonderful season is already here.
I hope that everyone has a very special and awesome holidays!
Been crazy busy last months, I slowly started to realize that one of my dreams is accomplished and I met the goal of 2014 just in a time for holidays! ;o) Yes, you are right—I am talking about my first Imagical Seasons™ crochet books!
I still can’t believe that Spring and Summer books are scheduled for print and the samples should be ready in a middle of January, yay!!!!!! I want to take a moment to thanks once again so many wonderful people for these books, for all your support, inspiration, inestimable advice and encouragement at exact moment when I needed them. I definitely couldn’t have done it without you.
Oh my, I feel already excited for what this new year will bring. Not to mention that I’m on half way with creating my new Spring 2015 collection and a new website for Imagical Seasons™ ;o) More details are coming!
Want a sneak peek of Spring book preview? Below is a “rich” one:
This time of year is the perfect time to reflect and show appreciation. I want to give my love to everyone. I am truly grateful for all of my readers, family, and friends that have and continue to support me in my journey. Honestly, I could never have done it without you all!
And just in time for holidays, I am more than happy to inform you that I have two giveaways for YOU!
1. One lucky one from anywhere in the world will win a Visa Gift Card of $50 value
2. And a second giveaway is for Surprise Gift about of $60-65 value from one of three categories listed below:
- supplies for knitting and crocheting (for example, from amazing Lantern Moon)
- something exciting for home-sweet-home
- beauty and care (from my favorite Moroccan oil for example), makeup products (Bobbi Brown or MAC), or even brushes from fabulous Hakuhodo
TO ENTER THE CONTEST
You can enter the contest in 3 ways:
- Mandatory Entry: Leave a comment on this post. No other action is required otherwise you don’t mind to share which one of this sets you like more ;o)
- Optional Entry # 2: Blog about these giveaways, linking to this post, and leave another comment to this post with a link to your blog post.
- Optional Entry # 3: Share this post on your accounts: at Google+, Facebook, Ravelry, Twitter, Yahoo, etc., leave one more comment on this post (if possible, with your link, but here is no any obligations). You also can just share my original Google+ and Facebook posts. Share on more networks for more entries! (one additional entry per one network).
- This contest starts today, December, 25 2014 and will end on January 1, 2015 at 11:59pm PST.
- I’ll select the winners with random.org’s random number generator. Winners will be notified by email on Friday, January 2, 2015.
May this year of 2015 be
a year of health & happiness
a year of wealth & wisdom
a year of peace & prosperity
And also, a year of love, laughter and joy!
All the best to you and your family,