|July 3, 2017||Filled under Giveaway, Holidays|
Hello my dear friends! I miss you so much! I know, it’s not a good idea to disappear from your own blog for so long, but that doesn’t mean I did nothing. I have a lot of news, new projects, publications, got new skills in patterns writing and designing (for example, – some designs you wanted to have in adult sizes will be available in the near future ;o) … and more & more things to share. Stay tuned!
But for now, let’s leap into Independence Day with some special deals and giveaways I have for you!!
First, for 4 days ONLY, get extra 44% off on all my patterns and crochet patterns books + free shipping on books within US.
Next, I am offering Fluffy Clouds Blanket pattern for only $4.00 + 44% off coupon (code: USA) = $2.24 total. Not only this blanket is the bestseller pattern since was released in 2010, but also a very special for me. It’s my first blanket I even made, and it was designed and crocheted as a gift for one absolutely precious baby girl of our friends.
Below is Fluffy Clouds blanket made in winter theme, just for inspiration ;o) Oh, and this so adorable furry doll designed and made by incredible talented and my amazing friend Aduska! Aduska, you are the BEST, I love you!!
And now, it’s a GIVEAWAY time!! One lucky one from anywhere in the world will win:
- 5 balls of Omega Trigo (100% cotton; 295 yd [270 m]/3.5 oz [100 g]) of #201 white (or any color of your choice) to crochet Fluffy Clouds Blanket or even Hugs of Love or Silverlace blankets from Imagical Seasons crochet patterns books! All these 3 blankets are crocheted with 5 balls of Omega Trigo – I just love Trigo yarn for delicate baby projects ;o)
- Crochet pattern books Imagical Seasons: Crochet Couture for Kids 2-12: Spring, volume 01 & Summer, volume 02. A Winner will receive the books in both, – paperback and PDF format!
TO ENTER THE CONTEST
You can enter the contest in 3 ways:
- Mandatory Entry: Please let us know if you have any favorite crochet or knit stitches? My favorites are hdc, puff stich and picot for borders. Mainly because they are “reversible” and look great on both sides. Or just leave any comment here, on the blog—mylittlecitygirl.com. And that’s all, no any ;o)
- Optional Entry # 2: Blog about this giveaway, linking to this post, and leave another comment to this post with a link to your blog post.
- Optional Entry # 3: Share this post on your accounts: at Google+, Facebook, Ravelry, Twitter, Yahoo, etc., leave one more comment on this post (if possible, with your link, but here is no any obligations). You also can just share my original Google+ and Facebok posts. Share on more networks for more entries! (one additional entry per one network).
- This contest starts today, July 3rd, 2017 and will end on July 10th, 2017 at 11:59pm PST.
- I’ll select the winner with random.org’s random number generator. Winners will be notified by email on July 11th, 2017.
Good luck everyone and lets fun begin!
Happy and safe July 4th from Seattle!
|May 14, 2017||Filled under Holidays|
|April 15, 2017||Filled under Holidays|
|December 31, 2016||Filled under Holidays|
Wishing you a Happy New Year with the hope that you will have many blessings in the year to come!
It’s been not easy year for me but first of all, I would love to Thank You to all my dear friends and sweet customers, for your continued interest and support. I am truly humbled by every comment you leave me or email you send to me. I look forward to continuing our friendship in the coming year. Very Welcome to new fans to come!
Oh, and above is a sneak peak of Owleta Hat – a first pattern of 2017 coming soon. More options to come too ;o) If you are interesting and would like to get the pattern for free*, simple leave a comment on this post, and I’ll email the pattern to you right it will be released!
*PLEASE NOTE: This offer expires January, 5th 2017 at at 11:59 pm PST time.
12 Months happiness, 52 weeks fun,
365 Days laughter, 8760 hours good luck,
525600 Minutes joy, 31536000 seconds success,
So wishing u a
Happy New Year!!!
|December 24, 2016||Filled under Holidays|
|November 28, 2016||Filled under Giveaway, Holidays|
|November 24, 2016||Filled under Holidays|
|July 3, 2016||Filled under Giveaway, Holidays|
|May 8, 2016||Filled under Holidays|
|March 27, 2016||Filled under Holidays|