|November 28, 2016||Filled under Giveaway, Holidays|
|November 24, 2016||Filled under Holidays|
|July 3, 2016||Filled under Giveaway, Holidays|
|May 8, 2016||Filled under Holidays|
|March 27, 2016||Filled under Holidays|
|March 8, 2016||Filled under Holidays|
|March 1, 2016||Filled under Giveaway, Holidays|
Spring is Nature’s way of saying “Let’s party!” —Robin Williams
Spring in the air and I am very ready for spring to come. I can’t wait for the sun to shine, the flowers to bloom, and to put away my boots and rain coats. It’s a time of rebirth, a time of enjoying the great outdoors and breathe in that clean spring air. And it’s March, which in case you didn’t know, is National Craft Month!
Created by the Craft & Hobby Association in 1994, it was designed to help people learn about and re-discover the joy of crafting and all its many benefits. It’s the perfect excuse to indulge in all things crafty.
What can you do to celebrate?
- One of the best ways is to teach someone to knit or crochet—everyone can benefit from taking up knitting and crocheting.
- Finish one of those knit or crochet projects you have hiding in the closet. You’ll really feel like celebrating when it’s done.
- Wear your handmade creations. Make a gifts for your friends.
- Learn to do a new stitch or try a new yarn and post it on your blog.
- Enjoy seeing and sharing with other knitters and crocheters. Join an on-line group with people who enjoy yarn.
- Throw a National Craft Month Party.
- Share with your crochet and knitting friends My Little CityGirl blog and the deal, I’m offering.
To celebrate National Crochet Month, I have a ♥ SPECIAL DEAL FOR YOU: get 30% off on all my patterns and crochet pattern books* for the entire month!! Use promo code MARCHLOVE at checkout. This coupon is applicable to my Patterns Shop, Etsy, Ravelry and ImagicalSeasons.com.
This offer last through March 31th 2016 at 11:59 pm PST time.
* To look inside my crochet pattern books, please visit my Amazon store.
|February 3, 2016||Filled under FB page, Featured, Holidays, Marketing|
I just realized that it’s very first time when I wrote a post at Imagical Crochet Creations facebook’s page, and totally forgot to share it here. Oh my, I can’t believe it!
So, just in time for Valentine Day and coming Spring/Easter…
A book always makes a fantastic gift, and crochet pattern books for crafters are not exclusion! ;o) Let me introduce Imagical Seasons™ pattern book series available in paperback, digital and Kindle formats! Plus, ♥ I have a SPECIAL DEAL FOR YOU: get 30% off on entire purchase exclusively at ImagicalSeasons.com! Offer valid now through Wednesday, February 10, 2016 at 11:59pm PST. No code needed.
To look inside the books, please make sure to check my Amazon store; To find the book in both PDF and PAPERBACK formats, please visit my site: http://imagicalseasons.com/; The books are also available at Etsy and Ravelry.
|November 26, 2015||Filled under Holidays|
|May 24, 2015||Filled under Giveaway, Holidays|
While Memorial Day marks the unofficial beginning of summer, it also marks something else—the opportunity to thank all of the brave soldiers and honor those who we’ve lost…
The weekend isn’t over yet. Leap into Memorial Day with some special offers I have for you. First, get 65% off all patterns! Use coupon code USA2015 at checkout.
Offer valid now through Tuesday, May 28, 2015 at 11:59pm PST.
Also, I have a GIVEAWAY for You! A lucky one two ones from anywhere in the world will win lot of Omega Cotton #5 (100% cotton; 164 yd [150 m]/1.76 oz [50 g]): 5 balls of #59 red. This cotton has exceptional quality, texture and durability and just perfect for summer & spring crochet projects. Each ball is 1.76 oz 164 yards and comes in 21 colors (I wish Omega would have more colors). This is my absolute favorite yarn to work with and I really have no idea how I’ve “existed” without Omega’s yarn, seriously! ;o) Projects made with this yarn: Scarlet Tunic, Snowdrop Coat, Daisy Hat , Millefiori Apron Top …just to name a few. Please note: last two mentioned projects are secret projects so far.
And yes, I’m offering TWO LOTS of 5 skeins each + Poppy Pin Pattern for free, so Your chance to win is double and we will have 2 winners this time, yay!! I’ll ship WORLDWIDE!
And last, but not least… 10 participants in this contest will win a Poppy Pin Pattern for free.
TO ENTER THE CONTEST
Each person is allowed to enter up to 2 times as follows:
- Mandatory entry. You have to leave any comment here, on the blog—and that all, no any obligations ;o).
- Optional Entry #2. Blog about this giveaway, linking to this post and leave another comment to this post with link to your blog post.
- Optional Entry #3. Share this post on any of your accounts: Google+, Facebook, Ravelry, twitter, yahoo… etc.
- This giveaway starts today, May 24 and will end Sunday, May 31 2015 at 11:59pm PST.
- I’ll select the winners with random.org’s random number generator and I’ll notify the Winners by email on Monday, June 1.
P.S.: Are you ready for Spring and Summer books releases just in a middle of June?!!! For my part …I hardly can wait!!!! ;o)
Wishing everyone a happy and safe Memorial Day weekend!