Happy Easter | Giveaway Time!
|April 1, 2018||Filled under Giveaway, Holidays|
Happy, Happy Everything!
I hope you all have a safe and peaceful Easter!
And, just in time for Easter…
let’s have a GIVEAWAY!
A book always makes a fantastic gift, and crochet pattern books for crafters are not exclusion! Win two my Crochet pattern books Imagical Seasons: Crochet Couture for Kids 2-12: Spring, volume 01 & Summer, volume 02. A Winner will receive the books in both, – paperback and PDF format!
PLEASE NOTE: This is first time I decided to host 3 same giveaways: here on my blog, on Facebook and Instagram! Make sure to enter on all three platforms to triple your chance to win!
TO ENTER THE CONTEST HERE ON MY BLOG
You can enter the contest in 3 ways:
- Mandatory Entry: Please let us know what are your favorite colors for Spring projects? My favorites are white and pastels: green, lemon, baby pink and turquoise. Or just leave any comment here, on the blog—mylittlecitygirl.com. And that’s all, no any obligations ;o)
- Optional Entry # 2: Blog about this giveaway, linking to this post, and leave another comment to this post with a link to your blog post.
- Optional Entry # 3: Share this post on your accounts: at Google+, Facebook, Ravelry, Twitter, Yahoo, etc., leave one more comment on this post (if possible, with your link, but here is no any obligations). You also can just share my original Google+ and Facebok posts. Share on more networks for more entries! (one additional entry per one network).
- This contest starts today, April 1st, 2018 and will end on April 8th, 2018 at 11:59pm PST.
- I’ll select the winner with random.org’s random number generator. The Winners will be notified by email on April 9th, 2018.
Good luck everyone and lets fun begin!
Have a fabulous day with your family and friends!
To enjoy more spring deals, please visit my Etsy, Ravelry, Amazon and ImagicalSeasons.com stores!
To look inside Imagical Seasons™ crochet pattern books, please visit my Amazon store.
My favorite colors for spring are lavender and white. Love your patterns. I can see my granddaughters dressed in them now. Thanks for the chance to win your books.
My three favorite colors ANY TIME OF THE YEAR are lime green,orange, and turquoise. Those colors are excellent for spring designs in my opinion.
My favorite are pastel pink and white
For spring I love yellows, pinks, greens and blues in soft bright shades. Those colors remind me of Easter and blooming flowers.
I love yellow, pastel shades, lemon color, peach and any other color that’s says spring :) thank you so much for the giveaway ☺️
This is lovely! I love bright yellow, snow white and bright green. With a splash of orange…
green, yellow, and turquoise
My favorites are,purple,white and yellow.
My favorite colors for Spring are pink, blue and bright white.
I love pastel pinks, lavendar and mint green!
For spring, I love a combination of light greens in different shades, yellow, and white.
I love yellow, creams and greens for spring. Love your patterns and a chance to win is so exciting.
My favourite colours are white, cream, blues, greens and berries. So difficult to choose sometimes when a project has to become realty, as there are so many wonderful tones out there!!! Lol
So very excited with the chance to win this amazing giveaway! Thank you so much!!!
I love blue and green in different shades…
My favorite colors for spring are white, mint and lavender. Thank you for the opportunity to win your books.
My favourite colours for spring are yellow and pink! My daughter looks absolutely adorable in yellow -land pink!
Ooo I love white with any of the blues and teal.
Thanks for the chance Alla and so sorry your trip was cancelled. xo
I love green and yellow also rust orange. I crochet for my great-grandchildren mostly.
Blues and greens
“Randomly”, it would be nice to come out a winner! And, I’m into all colours.
My favorite colors are lime, aqua, blue, pink and red.
I love warm shades and jewel tones.
My granddaughter loves pinks and greens.
My grandson loves pink.