6 Weeks of Gifting and Giveaways | Week #4!
|December 7, 2015||Filled under Giveaway, Marketing|
Can you believe 4th week is here already! Thank you so much everyone for sharing your favorite places to knit and crochet! It was interesting to know! I also love knit/crochet in a car while my husband driving especially during our long trips. Oh, and I am so glad you liked Loop of Jade Cowl! YAY!! ;o) Thank you so much!!
The Winner of Giveaway#3 is ….. Shelley Cooper (comment #23)! My congratulations Shelley! I’ll contact you shortly!
This week I would love to offer you two crochet patterns in one, which is available to download for free from now until December 13th, 2015 at 11:59 pm PST.
Hugs of Love Blanket
Give Baby the sweetest of sleep and the best of dreams with this lovely and unbelievably luxurious afghan. Delicate crochet shells come together to create billows of heavenly softness, just right for baby’s sensitive skin. Charming and snugly, this blanket will inspire hours of cuddles, wrapping your cutie in cozy comfort!
IMAGINE THIS: It’s a perfect gift for boys and girls alike—just trim it in blue, pink, or any color of your choice, and watch little eyes grow wide in delight before Baby snuggles into the clouds for a nap. Crochet it with crochet thread and turn this cuddly blanket into an eye-catching tablecloth.
Welcome Spring’s arrival with this delightful blanket!
A colorful and happy fruit-ruffled blanket that can be worked up in any size you desire. Rows of ruffles were made in delicious peach, yellow and lime to create the featured blanket; it will look equally stunning in colors of your choice. The blanket is soft and comfortable yet sturdy enough for beach and outdoor use. It’s sure to be an all-time favor.
IMAGINE THIS: Crocheted from the center, this pattern is easily adjustable to make a fun pillow or even a tablecloth – you name it!
SKILL LEVEL: Intermediate
39” (99 cm) square
Hugs of Love Blanket: DK weight (#3 Light).
Shown: Omega Trigo (100% cotton; 295 yd [270 m]/3.5 oz [100 g]): 5 balls of #201 white.
For contrasting trims: Omega Perle (100% mercerized cotton; 178 yd [163 m]/1.76 oz [50 g]): 1 ball each of #520 light pink, #518 light yellow, #528 light green.
Tutti Frutti Blanket: DK weight (#3 Light).
Shown: Omega Fontana (100% mercerized cotton; 219 yd [200 m]/3.5 oz [100 g]): 3 skeins of #632 salmon, 3 skeins of #683 green apple, 2 skeins of #604 canary.
Size D/3 (3.25 mm); size C/2 (2.75 mm)
* This eBook involves crochet skills ONLY.
20 pages, 4 photos, 3 diagrams, 2 schematics, technical pages: Glossary, Terms, Conversion Charts, Yarn Care Symbol Chart, Yarn Substitution Chart.
And now, it’s a GIVEAWAY time!! One lucky one from anywhere in the world will win: 5 balls of Omega Trigo to crochet such sweet Hugs of Love Blanket or even Fluffy Clouds Blanket or Silverlace Blanket from Imagical Seasons, Summer book! All these 3 blanket crocheted with 5 balls of Omega Trigo – I just love yarn for delicate baby projects ;o)
…my new two babies—crochet pattern books Imagical Seasons: Crochet Couture for Kids 2-12:
- Spring, volume 01 (Hugs of Love and Tutti Frutti Blankets are a part of Spring Book, so you can get a book spirit by download the pattern ;o))
- Summer, volume 02.
A Winner will receive the books in both, paperback and PDF format!
“Imagical Seasons” is a series of 4 books and 38 whimsical designs that were inspired by nature and the changing seasons. Each volume, be that Spring, Summer, Autumn or Winter, will show you how a little imagination can:
- Transform simple ruffle pattern into a nearly endless variety of pretty designs (in Spring book).
- Stitch anything from a blanket to a halter dress using the same square motif with varying yarn weights (in Summer book).
- Adapt and personalize lace-pattern-based designs to hook your own masterpieces (in Fall book).
- Create trendy and cozy garments and accessories for those cold winter days, or a delicate coat for holidays and special occasions—based on patterns that apply variations of a simple puff stitch (in Winter book).
“Imagical Seasons” comes with lots of stunning full-page full-color photographs, very detailed written instructions that are easy to follow, and unique stitch diagrams that speak the international language of crochet.
All projects in these books are designed to spark your own creativity and will help you create charming hand-made treasures that will grow with your Princess and excite your creative spirit and imagination.
And here is the best part—garments come in sizes 2 to 12 years, and there are even a couple of themes for grown-ups!
Have fun with the projects and make them your own, because every little girl is special and deserving of gifts made with love!
TO ENTER THE CONTEST
Each person is allowed to enter up to 3 times as follows:
- Mandatory entry. Please let us know if you have any favorite crochet or knit stitches? My favorites are hdc, puff stich and picot for borders. Mainly because they are “reversible” and look great on both sides. Or just leave any comment here, on the blog—and that’s all, no any obligations ;o).
- Optional Entry #2. Blog about this giveaway, linking to this post and leave another comment to this post with link to your blog post.
- Optional Entry #3. Share this post on any of your accounts: Google+, Facebook, Ravelry, twitter, yahoo… etc and leave another comment here.
- This giveaway starts today, November 30th and will end Sunday, December 6th, 2015 at 11:59 pm PST.
- I’ll select the winners with random.org’s random number generator and I’ll notify the Winners by email on Monday, December 7th.
Good luck everyone and lets fun begin!
And even MORE, I have a DEAL for you – this week only!
Books are the perfect holiday gift and this week only, get 30% off at my books in both paperback and digital formats + Free Tax (US) and Free Shipping (US) in my Shop at ImagicalSeasons.com, Etsy, Ravelry and Amazon – no coupon needed! PLEASE NOTE: If happens that Winner and purchaser is one person, I’ll make a full refund for sure! ;o)