6 Weeks of Gifting and Giveaways | Week #3 & New Crochet Pattern Release
|November 30, 2015||Filled under Giveaway|
What an another beautiful week! I would like to thank so much everyone for participation and your kind of words. It’s just made my week to read all your wonderful and sweet comments. You are amazing!!
… And now is time to name a Winner!
The Winner of Giveaway#2 is ….. Leslie (comment #7)! My congratulations Leslie! I’ll contact you shortly!
This week I would love to introduce my new pattern, which is available to download for free from now until December 6th, 2015 at 11:59 pm PST.
Loop of Jade
Fear not the midwinter blues with this luxurious cowl made in a blend of wool and silk in the gorgeous shade of jade! While the breeze is rippling the surface on a frosty day, take the bite out of winter and thrive in its cozy, delicately layered warmth. Its beautifully flattering neckline adorned with two rows of elegant buttons adds glam and romance to your winter look, while reminding of symbolic and protective powers of jade – a gemstone that attracts love, soothes the mind and promotes self-sufficiency.
Explore the eminent versatility of this brilliant piece that offers over a half of dozen ways to loop around your neck!
To download: simple click at highlighted in green ……...loop_of_jade_cowl_v01ed.pdf file on the right ) —>>>
This pattern is also available for free download on Ravelry!
Small (Medium, Large)
Sample shown is size Small.
24 (26.25, 29)” (61 [67, 74] cm) wide x 6.5 (7, 7)” (16.5 [18, 18] cm) tall
DK weight (#3 Light)
Cascade Yarns Venezia Sport (70% merino wool, 30% silk; 307.5 yd [281 m]/3.5 oz [100 g]): 1 hank of #178 Deep Sea.
Size G/6 (4 mm)
• 8 size 5/8″ (16 mm) ox silver buttons (shown: buttons by La Mode®, item #2403).
• Tapestry needle for weaving in ends
• Sewing needle and coordinating thread
* This pattern involves crochet skills only.
12 pages, 2 photos, 1 schematic, 2 diagrams, glossary, techniques: reverse single crochet stitch, conversion chart and yarn substitution chart.
And now, it’s a GIVEAWAY time!! One lucky one from anywhere in the world will win 2 hanks of such luxury Cascade Yarns Venezia Sport (70% merino wool, 30% silk; 307.5 yd [281 m]/3.5 oz [100 g]) in colors of Your choice – 1 hank needed to crochet to crochet Loop of Jade Cowl, but I would love to offer you one more hank so you can crochet a cowl for your loved one or just make a scarf …. and also, you will receive a size G/6 (4 mm) Ebony crochet hook by amazing Lantern Moon. OR why not a crochet hook in a size you would prefer – just please let me know a hook size you would like and I would be glad to order one for you!
TO ENTER THE CONTEST
Each person is allowed to enter up to 3 times as follows:
- Mandatory entry. If you don’t mind, please tell us what is your favorite place to knit/crochet (mine is in front of computer, watching movies or online classes with our adorable tiny Chihuahua Pixie on my lap). Or just leave any comment here, on the blog—and that’s all, no any obligations ;o).
- Optional Entry #2. Blog about this giveaway, linking to this post and leave another comment to this post with link to your blog post.
- Optional Entry #3. Share this post on any of your accounts: Google+, Facebook, Ravelry, twitter, yahoo… etc and leave another comment here.
- This giveaway starts today, November 30th and will end Sunday, December 6th, 2015 at 11:59 pm PST.
- I’ll select the winners with random.org’s random number generator and I’ll notify the Winners by email on Monday, December 7th.
Good luck everyone and lets fun begin!
Oh, and may I ask you to spread the word with this 6 Weeks of Gifting and Giveaways event so your friends, family, craft souls and business partners may enjoy it too?! Please feel free to share the flayer and (or just) link to this post.