National Craft Month: March & Giveaway
|March 3, 2012||Filled under Giveaway, Holidays|
Did you know that National Craft Month has become an international celebration? Created by the Craft & Hobby Association in 1994, it was designed to help people learn about and re-discover the joy of crafting and all its many benefits. It’s the perfect excuse to indulge in all things crafty.
What can you do to celebrate?
- One of the best ways is to teach someone to knit or crochet—everyone can benefit from taking up knitting and crocheting.
- Finish one of those knit or crochet projects you have hiding in the closet. You’ll really feel like celebrating when it’s done.
- Wear your handmade creations. Make a gifts for your friends.
- Learn to do a new stitch or try a new yarn and post it on your blog.
- Enjoy seeing and sharing with other knitters and crocheters. Join an on-line group with people who enjoy yarn.
- Throw a National Craft Month Party.
- Share with your crochet and knitting friends My Little CityGirl and the deal, I’m offering.