Strawberry Delight Crochet Pattern (EAP) | Blanket/Throw & Strawberry Pin + GIVEAWAY
|May 10, 2016||Filled under EAP Pattern, Giveaway, Patterns|
Have you ever longed for those deliciously warm Summer days, when nothing seems sweeter than that fresh-picked strawberry that just brought a huge grin to your face? Now you can bring that feeling of sunshine, happy babies, family picnics, pretty flowers, and of course—strawberry-induced joy—to every day with the Strawberry Delight Blanket. Lovingly designed with eye-popping 3D flowers and “garnished” with a beautiful strawberry with leaves pin, this blanket would be perfect for a Summer-born baby or just anyone who deserves more sunshine in their life!
IMAGINE THIS: Crochet just first 2-3 pattern repeats for a fun and unusual Scarf. Crochet it with cotton thread to turn it into eye-catching and delicate choker necklace or skinny scarf. Opt for wol or mohair yarn to make a neckwarmer, or even a cowl suitable for colder weather.
PLEASE NOTE: This pattern is released under EAP initiative (Early Access Program, see details here)
Sport weight (#2 Fine).
Shown: Omega Sinfonia (100% cotton; 295 yd [270 m]/3.5 oz [100 g]): 5 skeins of #4 yellow (MC) and 2 skeins of #1 white (CC1).
Strawberry Pin: Thread weight (#0 Lace).
Shown: DMC Six Strand Embroidery Floss (100% cotton; 8.7 yd [8 m]): 1 skein of #470 lime green (CC2).
DMC Cotton Perle 5 (100% cotton; 27 yd [25 m]/5 g): 2 skeins of #321 red (CC3), 1 skein each of #743 yellow (CC4) and #B5200 white (CC5).
Size D/3 (3.25 mm); steel hook size 7 (1.65 mm)
• 40″ (102 cm) of 5/8” (15 mm) wide green satin ribbon (shown: Offray, item #1017)
• 1 size 3/8” (10 mm) ladybug button (shown: handpainted ladybug buttons by JHB)
• 28 size 8/0 E black glass beads (shown: premium Japanese glass beads by TOHO)
• 1 size 2” (50 mm) snap hair clip or 1” (25 mm) back safety catch bar
• 4 stitch markers
• Sewing needle and coordinating thread
• Tapestry needle for weaving in ends
36” (92 cm) wide x 40″ (102 cm) long
20 dc x 10 rows = 4” (10 cm) after blocking
Gauge is not critical for this design.
* This eBook involves crochet skills only.
22 pages, 4 photos, 10 crochet stitch diagrams, 2 tutorails, technical pages: Glossary, Conversion charts charts, Yarn Care Symbols, Yarn Substitution Chart.
COPYRIGHT: All graphics, template and photos are copyrighted. All rights reserved. Please be respectful of the designer’s rights to this pattern.
No portion of this work may be photocopied or reproduced by any means without written authorization from Alla Koval Designs.
Unauthorized distribution or duplication is a violation of applicable laws.
You are more than welcome to sell items made from AllaKovalDesigns™ patterns. Credit to the designer is greatly appreciated (example: pattern is designed bywww.AllaKovalDesigns.com) but not required.
PLEASE NOTE: This eBook is released under EAP initiative (Early Access Program, see for details here)
This EAP version of Strawberry Delight pattern includes:
- 10 crochet diagrams (final version) and 2 tutorials (one more tutorial to come)
- photos (final version)
- written instructions – not tech edited yet.
Still need to do for official release :
- tech editing
- add Front Post Triple Treble Stitch photo-tutorial
This EAP pattern is available at my Patterns Shop, Etsy and Ravelry until official release; then patterns will be added to another pattern stores. Note: Crocheted Strawberry Pin Pattern will be available as individual pattern.
Regular price of eBook: $7.50
EAP version price: $6.38
AND…… in addition to 15% off, I have a GIVEAWAY for You, Strawberry lovers! I am offering a kit, which includes yarn and everything you will need to make a Strawberry Pin + $25 Visa Gift Card!
TO ENTER THE GIVEAWAY
You can enter in 3 ways:
- Mandatory Entry: Purchase a Strawberry Delight pattern in any stores listed above and leave a comment on this post.
- Optional Entry # 2: Blog about this pattern and giveawy, linking to this post, and leave another comment to this post with a link to your blog post.
- Optional Entry # 3: Share this post on your accounts: at Google+, Facebook, Ravelry, Twitter, Yahoo, etc., leave one more comment on this post (if possible, with your link, but here is no any obligations). You also can just share my original Google+ and Facebook posts. Share on more networks for more entries! (one additional entry per one network).
- This giveaway starts today, May, 10th 2016 and will end on May 17th, 2016 at 11:59pm PST.
- I’ll select a winner with random.org’s random number generator. Winner will be notified by email on Wednesday, May 18th, 2016.
A lovely and delicious day everyone!!! ;o)