I Won an Award? Two Awards? I accept! :)
|January 14, 2015||Filled under Featured, In The News|
What a surprise-email I’ve got from Julia Litz, one of the editor of Fave Crafts, that my project Meringue Cowl pattern was one of the most popular craft tutorial on FaveCrafts.com and was included in The Best of the Best: The Top 100 Projects of 2014. Yay, how exciting!! Thank you so much ladies!
And I’ve been nominated for a Liebster Blog Award by the amazing Lin Wibisono at CrochetRockstar! Thank you so much Lin, it is always an honor to receive an award. The Liebster Blog Awards is about people nominating other people so their name get recognized. And sure, here are rules, which are fun and simple:
- Thank and link back to the blogger who presented you with the award (done).
- List 11 random facts about yourself.
- Answer 11 random questions.
- Create 11 random questions for your nominees.
- Present/nominate a Liebster Blog Award to more bloggers!
I’ll post my answers next Wednesday.
P.S.: BTW, did you notice that I’ve back on my “regular” schedule – a weekly posting?! I chose post every Wednesday this time ;o)
A wonderful and lovely day everyone!