I’ve been tagged
|March 29, 2008||Filled under Life|
Here are the rules:
1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
- So here we go:
- Even if never used patterns by myself, have discovered this “world” and started to write pattern for my designs.
Still wonder, but absolutely Happy to get feedbacks that they are usable and easy to follow.
- Have crocheted a first scarf (a square about 3″x3″) for my mom when I was 5. Was wondered why she did not wear it… LOL
My first sweater I’ve knitted for daddy when I was 9. He loved it and wore it a lot. I was MOST PROUD and HAPPY girl in the world!
- I believe that about 90% of my wardrobe are in black/white colors. Favorite print (since I was a child) is a Polka Dots.
- I’m a shoes addict! When I saw these black/white Polka dots wedge a couple days ago, sure can’t resist to buy them ;)
- Hate chocolate, candies, cakes and any other sweeties. Got surprised?!!
- Graduated from University of Economy, but worked 8 years right after that as computer programmer until moving to USA.
- I’m crazy on tropical plants, which successfully adopted in our not tropical climate outdoor and sure indoor too.
My absolute favorite is Maranta (family Marantaceae).