Gifting Time | Free Limited Time Download Pattern #7
|December 24, 2017||Filled under Featured Patterns, Giveaway, Patterns|
On the Christmas Eve day, featured pattern #7 is totally blast-from-the-past-project: such lovely collaboration with amazing French designer Servane Barrau and her adorable daughter, and one my first even written patterns in 2008. So, Holiday Knitted Jacket pattern is available on Ravelry HERE for free download for 3 days – just compare the style vs patterns of 2013-17 ;o)
This offer runs through December 26th, 2017 at 11:59 pm PST time.
If you are new to our GIFTING TIME giweavay, bellow are some details:
Every 3rd day until New Year one of my bestselling patterns will be available for free Ravelry download (total 9 patterns), not bad, huh?! ;o) And the cherry on the top – a Visa Gift Card of $100 value!
TO ENTER $100 VISA CARD CONTECT
- Just leave comments here, like my “Gifting Time” posts on Intagram, Ravelry and my Face Book page, and/or share on any of your accounts. The more likes, comments and shares – the more chances to win, because MOST active participant will be the Winner!
- PLEASE NOTE: every your action: like, comment, share, – get 1 point each.
- Number of comments on each post unlimited, but just comment with emoji only, doesn’t count ;o)
- To make sure I will count your points correctly, please write a comment on Intagram, Ravelry or my FB page with your ids if they are different. For example: I am “myLCG” on Ravelry, @allakovaldesigns on Instagram, and so on.
- This contest starts today, December 6th, 2017 and will end on January 1th, 2018 at 11:59pm PST.
- I’ll count your points and the Winner will be announced on January 3rd, 2018.
- If we get couple participants with the same number of points, I’ll pick the winner randomly.
- The International Winner will receive the Gift of $100 value via PayPal or Western Union for your choice.
Good luck everyone!
Merry Christmas and…
All the best to you and your family,
To enjoy holidays AllaKovalDesigns™ deals, please visit my Etsy, Ravelry, Amazon and ImagicalSeasons.com stores.
To look inside Imagical Seasons™ crochet pattern books, please visit my Amazon store.
Thank you so much wish you a a Merry Christmas