Be Mine Keychain | Crochet Free Pattern for Kids & Adults
|January 26, 2016||Filled under Free patterns, Patterns|
… I am not sure why I see my photos in such different colors as supposed to be (just in case –here are rich lime green and gorgeous royal blue). I use Windows Life Writer which I LOVE for many years, but looks as they have some “issues” with Adobe Ps6… or probably it’s just me?! ;o)
Anyways!! Please let me introduce one of my new crochet patterns:
Be Mine Keychain
Red and pink are usual colors for Valentine Day, but why stop there? Crochet this keychain in your favorite colors and step out in style! Get creative and stylize it further by crochet with beads, sequins and other embellishments. Or just turn it into necklace, hair pin …or whatever you can think of!
This pattern is available for download for free (to download: simple click at highlighted in green be_mine_keychain_v01.pdf file on the right ) >>>
|Updated:||January 25, 2016|
This pattern is also available for free download on Ravelry!
Sport weight (#2 Fine).
Option 1: Omega Perle (100% mercerized cotton; 178 yd [163 m]/1.76 oz [50 g]): 1 ball of #529 lime green.
Option 2: Omega Perle (100% mercerized cotton; 178 yd [163 m]/1.76 oz [50 g]): 1 ball of #508 royal blue.
2.5” (6.5 cm) wide x 2” (5 cm) long
• Option 1: size 3/8” (9 mm); Option 2: 1 size 5/8” (16 mm) ladybug button (shown: handpainted ladybug buttons by JHB)
• Option 1: 1 size 1” (2.5 mm) daisy appliqué (shown: iron on appliqués by Wrights)
• Option 2: 2 size 3/8” (9 mm) lime leaf buttons
• 10” (25.4 cm) of 1/4” (3 mm) red/white polka dots ribbon (shown: mini dot ribbon by Offray, item #2287DFS)
• Sewing needle and coordinating thread
• Tapestry needle for weaving in ends.
7 pages, 2 pictures, 1 diagram
Please read and follow my copyright info. THANK YOU! Also, this pattern has not been tech edited, so if you find any mistakes or typos, please let me know and I will fix it.
Adorable! Thanks so much!
So cute, thank you !
Thank you so much ladies!! You are always welcome!