Happy Independence Day & GIVEAWAYS for You!!
|July 3, 2017||Filled under Giveaway, Holidays|
Hello my dear friends! I miss you so much! I know, it’s not a good idea to disappear from your own blog for so long, but that doesn’t mean I did nothing. I have a lot of news, new projects, publications, got new skills in patterns writing and designing (for example, – some designs you wanted to have in adult sizes will be available in the near future ;o) … and more & more things to share. Stay tuned!
But for now, let’s leap into Independence Day with some special deals and giveaways I have for you!!
First, for 4 days ONLY, get extra 44% off on all my patterns and crochet patterns books + free shipping on books within US.
Coupon code is USA2017. This coupon is applicable to myShop, Ravelry and Etsy stores. This offer last through July 7th 2017 at 11:59 pm PST time.
Next, I am offering Fluffy Clouds Blanket pattern for only $4.00 + 44% off coupon (code: USA) = $2.24 total. Not only this blanket is the bestseller pattern since was released in 2010, but also a very special for me. It’s my first blanket I even made, and it was designed and crocheted as a gift for one absolutely precious baby girl of our friends.
Below is Fluffy Clouds blanket made in winter theme, just for inspiration ;o) Oh, and this so adorable furry doll designed and made by incredible talented and my amazing friend Aduska! Aduska, you are the BEST, I love you!!
Fluffy Clouds pattern is available in my Patern Shop, Etsy and Raverly. This offer last through March 31th 2017 at 11:59 pm PST time.
And now, it’s a GIVEAWAY time!! One lucky one from anywhere in the world will win:
- 5 balls of Omega Trigo (100% cotton; 295 yd [270 m]/3.5 oz [100 g]) of #201 white (or any color of your choice) to crochet Fluffy Clouds Blanket or even Hugs of Love or Silverlace blankets from Imagical Seasons crochet patterns books! All these 3 blankets are crocheted with 5 balls of Omega Trigo – I just love Trigo yarn for delicate baby projects ;o)
- Crochet pattern books Imagical Seasons: Crochet Couture for Kids 2-12: Spring, volume 01 & Summer, volume 02. A Winner will receive the books in both, – paperback and PDF format!
TO ENTER THE CONTEST
You can enter the contest in 3 ways:
- Mandatory Entry: Please let us know if you have any favorite crochet or knit stitches? My favorites are hdc, puff stich and picot for borders. Mainly because they are “reversible” and look great on both sides. Or just leave any comment here, on the blog—mylittlecitygirl.com. And that’s all, no any ;o)
- Optional Entry # 2: Blog about this giveaway, linking to this post, and leave another comment to this post with a link to your blog post.
- Optional Entry # 3: Share this post on your accounts: at Google+, Facebook, Ravelry, Twitter, Yahoo, etc., leave one more comment on this post (if possible, with your link, but here is no any obligations). You also can just share my original Google+ and Facebok posts. Share on more networks for more entries! (one additional entry per one network).
- This contest starts today, July 3rd, 2017 and will end on July 10th, 2017 at 11:59pm PST.
- I’ll select the winner with random.org’s random number generator. Winners will be notified by email on July 11th, 2017.
Good luck everyone and lets fun begin!
Happy and safe July 4th from Seattle!
To enjoy more summer deals, please visit my Etsy, Ravelry, Amazon and ImagicalSeasons.com stores!!
To look inside Imagical Seasons™ crochet pattern books, please visit my Amazon store.
My favorite stitch is the reversible single crochet stitch. It adds a nice finishing touch to any crochet or knit item.
I also ushered to my th page.
Yeah… it’s been so long we didn’t see your post. Hope you be allright.
Talking about favourite crochet stitches, I think I don’t have any special one, but I like anything textured ;)
So glad you are back looking forward to new designs. My favorite stitch is DC and shell. They perfectly fit in to any project ☺️
I love a lot of stitches, crochet in general. It is awesome to me how putting simple stitches together, it can result in a beautiful design. I’ve done one before that was a combination of chains and sc stitches. I have to say my favorite to do is cabling and personally, I love making tops and dresses. I absolutely love the red top in the first picture!
I LOVE the HDC stitch. It’s my go-to for everything. It’s taller than a sc but not as much of a yarn eater as a dc. Knitting is still something I’m learning but I do love how stockinette looks.
Any stitch that is crocheted would be a favorite for me. I spend everyday at home – crocheting!
I love the looks of anything using cables, crab st, or blo/flo hdc’s.
I love the “love knot” or Solomon crochet stitch since it looks like lace. I made some blanket borders with this stitch as well as a beautiful baby dress with a double layer of the “love knot”. Thank you Alla for your giveaways – so kind of you!
My favorite is hdc and Dc (to use in shell design, for example). But really, any stitches, just absolutely love to crochet!
I love the hdc or any stitch with texture :-)
I just love crochet, but maybe crab stitch as it really is simple but very pretty as a finishing row. Happy 4th of July to you Alla and your beautiful family xx
I love picots, shell stitch, and popcorn stitch.
Love popcorn and shell stitches.
I like the V-stitch best. I think it creates a very lacy fabric!
I like the bobble stitch and popcorn stitch in crochet and linen stitch in knitting. Although I just like to create things.
Wecome back! My favorite stitch is cables and post stitches. I love textures!
I don’t have any favorite stitches, but I do a lot of my projects in single crochet.
I love crochet, I do not have favorite stitch, I just combine stitches and the result always looks beautiful to me.
Thank you Alla for coming back and for sharing ..
Hugs and blessings for you.
Shared on Google:
Shared on my blog:
I love pineapple lace projects, combinations of stitches in lace patterns. Crochet lace is my favorite. Excited for new designs from you!
My favorite stitches are HDC for it’s clean, yet “pliable” look. I also love Double Crochet Clusters, not sure why…they’re just satisfying to make.
My favorite crochet stitch is the shell stitch.
I love the popcorn stitch a lot due to its 3 dimensional effect.
Thanks for the awesome giveaway
As always I would love to win this
Shared it on my Facebook page
Posted on my blog