Interweave Crochetscene 2015 | My New Publication
|August 5, 2015||Filled under Publications|
…My PC was dead for last two days… it was really a challenge, especially if count two my deadlines by end of this week. Many thanks to Igor, we were resurrected to life, and I’ve found that Interweave Crochetscene 2015 featured my Lace Cuffs is published and a digital edition is available here already!!
Please let me introduce…
Add feminine flair with these delightful lace cuffs. Wear them with a sleeveless dress or let them peek from the cuffs of a long-sleeve top. (Or work them in a wool yarn for winter!) Yarn: Omega Cotton #5.
I was so excited to find that magazine used my original Ruffled Border Stitch Diagram! YAY!
The only I found that since diagram was customized to match magazine style, accidentally in Rows 2 and 4 single crochet symbols was missed, but written instructions are just perfect!
Crochetscene 2015 features 30+ on-trend crochet projects designed with the beginner crocheter in mind, but engaging enough for experienced crocheters. From geek chic to sassy lace, this special issue of Crochetscene is packed full of DIY projects that will impress your friends (and yourself too). Discover terrific crochet designs clearly shown to inspire and create like corset socks, vests, totes, sweaters, cowls and more! Plus, don’t miss our Crochetscene-exclusive section, Yarn Play, which includes macramé, pom-poms, and weaving. Grab a copy today and let the magic of making begin!
A digital edition is available here already. I’ve just got mine (sure, I can’t resist ;o) Oh my, this special issue includes SO MANY wonderful projects!! Make sure to check it out!
In the other news. I’m so excited to share that I’m going to be part of the blog tour for Colorful Crochet Lace, a book by my dear friend and beyond talented crochet designer MaryJane Perry Hall! The blog tour kicked off yesterday and runs through August 24th. I’m thrilled to be in such great company on this tour and will be sharing my post on the blog tour here on August 10th. My post will tell you more about Colorful Crochet Lace book and will feature an interview so you can learn about the inspiration behind the patterns. And we will have a giveaway for you!
Colorful Crochet Lace Book Blog Tour schedule:
- Knit Crochet Craft – Vickie Howell (Mary Jane will be Vickie’s guest blogger that day, kicking off the tour 8/4)
- Outstanding Crochet – Natalia Kononova (review and promotional giveaway 8/5) +photos of her project
- Bonnie Bay – Bonnie Barker (review, interview, and promotional giveaway 8/6) She’s making a project
- Crochetville – Amy Shelton (she’ll show the Au Naturel Top she made, review, promotional giveaway 8/7) Amy made the Au Natural Cropped Top and will share her picturesj
- My Little City Girl – Alla Koval (she’ll show the Juliette Scarf she made , interview, and review 8/10). Alla made a project which she will share.
- Yarn Thing Podcast – Marly Bird (author interview podcast 8/13)
- Hook & Needle Designs – Lisa Gentry (8/14)
- GoCrochet – Ellen Gormley (review and author interview) (8/17)
- Turquoiz Blue – This is Crochet – Turquoiz Blue (8/18)
- Cute Crochet Chat – Jocelyn Sass (review and promotional giveaway 8/19)
- Hot Lava Crochet – Tammy Hildebrand (interview, review, and promotional giveaway 8/20)
- The Crochet Architect – Susan Lowman 8/21
- Crochet Renee – Renee Rogers 8/24
These other bloggers will be doing interviews, reviews and giveaways. Everyone’s posts will be different so make sure to follow along!
A lovely and terrific Wednesday everyone!!
Alla these are out of this world pretty !!! im sooo dying to make these already <3 thanksss
Thank you so much Ayesha!! I bet you will love this special issue so much! :) So many gorgeous projects inside!!!
Love the Lace Cuffs!