Fall City, WA. Wallaby Ranch
|June 1, 2011||Filled under Kids, Life|
We still don’t have even Spring here… but can you believe we are so ready for outdoor activities?! ;o) So we spend most our weekends for traveling and visiting some fun places. This weekend we with our friends are really enjoined Wallaby Ranch located in Fall City, WA.
We watched video and learned new information:
– kangaroo use tail to walk – like 5th leg!
– they are pretty smart – can open door handle and water facet
– they do use hands a lot – to walk, to eat, to fight and so on, even can climb the fence in case of
– mother can close her pocket so tight that no water will go inside when she swims
– they like to rest on the back.
Look at this little Cutie. The farm owner had it under his jacket for 10 minutes and everyone was surprised when he took it out! We all were charmed and excited to hold a baby kangaroo ;o)
The albino kangaroo looks definitely different ;o)
And below are Wallabies (a dwarf kangaroo) – they are so cute! It was really hard to assure Kristin that we do not looking for a new “family member” this time, even if Wallaby is just about 2 ft. tall.
Thanks a lot to Sergey for such Amazing pictures!! So glad you guys joined us. See you soon!
Today’s forecast offers 48-58 degrees and rain at least 3 days more … well, another trip is scheduled ;o)
Another wonderful trip! =) xoxoxo