|June 17, 2010||Filled under Kids, Life|
End of the year assembly and summer break is started! Not to mention
that my Kristin is now a 3rd grader ;o)
Enjoy your summer! We are starting our with an annual Russian outdoor
fun party DroWa 2010.
We are leaving tomorrow (June, 18) and will be back Sunday June, 20.
Any purchases during this period will be processed upon my return. For
immediately download, my patterns are available in my Shop, Raverly,
YCMT and Barberry shops.
A WONDERFUL and SUNNY weekend to everyone!!
|May 9, 2010||Filled under Holidays, Kids, Life|
|May 4, 2010||Filled under Kids, Life|
Our Pixie is turning 1 year today! She’s absolutely amazing, cute, lovely
and charming girl with such sweet personality…
I bet she’s most spoiled puppy in the world and it’s really hard to control
itself to not spoil her “that’” much, but today I have excuse ;)
|February 25, 2010||Filled under Creations, Kids, Life|
About a month ago, Kristin asked me if I would interesting to make the
grasshopper hat for their school performance. Of course I said Yes, but
Many Thanks to Kristin that she remind me about hat for couple hours
before performance LOL!! Funny is that I had all supplies needed in my
stash, even for grasshopper theme ;) It’s definitely a time to clean my
studio… but on the other side… KWIM?!
The performance was ABSOLUTELY delightful! 2nd Graders, you are the
|November 23, 2009||Filled under Kids|
OMG, I can’t believe it! Isn’t they grow soo fast… This year Kristin decided
on Pump it Up party and kids had a BLAST!! Lots of bouncing, sliding and
jumping… then pizza and cake time, opening b-day gifts, goodie bags..…
The party was Wonderful even for kids and adult! ;o)
Happy Monday to everyone!
|November 13, 2009||Filled under Kids|
1. – This is a picture of an octopus. It has eight testicles.
(Kelly, age 6)
2. – Oysters’ balls are called pearls. (Jerry, age 6)
3. – If you are surrounded by ocean you are an island.. If you don’t have ocean
all round you, you are incontinent. ( Wayne , age 7)
4. – Sharks are ugly and mean, and have big teeth, just like Emily Richardson.
She’s not my friend any more. (Kylie, age 6)
5. – A dolphin breaths through an asshole on the top of its head. (Billy, age 8 )
6. – My uncle goes out in his boat with 2 other men and a woman and pots and
comes back with crabs.(Millie, age 6)
7. – When ships had sails, they used to use the trade winds to cross the ocean.
Sometimes when the wind didn’t blow the sailors would whistle to make the
wind come. My brother said they would have been better off eating beans.
(William, age 7)
8. – Mermaids live in the ocean. I like mermaids. They are beautiful and I like their
shiny tails, but how on earth do mermaids get pregnant? Like, really? (Helen,
9. – I’m not going to write about the ocean. My baby brother is always crying, my
Dad keeps yelling at my Mom, and my big sister has just got pregnant, so I can’t
think what to write. (Amy, age 6)
10. – Some fish are dangerous. Jellyfish can sting.. Electric eels can give you a
shock. They have to live in caves under the sea where I think they have to plug
themselves into chargers. (Christopher, age 7)
11. – When you go swimming in the ocean, it is very cold, and it makes my willy
small. (Kevin, age 6)
12. – Divers have to be safe when they go under the water. Divers can’t go down
alone, so they have to go down on each other. (Becky, age 8 )
13. – On vacation my Mom went water skiing. She fell off when she was going
very fast. She says she won’t do it again because water fired right up her big fat
ass. (Julie, age 7)
14. – The ocean is made up of water and fish. Why the fish don’t drown I don’t
know.. (Bobby, age 6)
15.-My dad was a sailor on the ocean. He knows all about the ocean. What he
doesn’t know is why he quit being a sailor and married my mom. (James, age 7)
A Wonderful weekend to everyone!!
|October 11, 2009||Filled under Kids, Life|
|August 14, 2009||Filled under Featured, Kids|
WOW!!!!!!! We’ve just got our school supplies for 2nd Grade and spent
less than 1/2 hour… can you believe that?!!!!! Many Thanks to Teacher
Storehouse for such Awesome service and Net site! It cost us $35 plus
$5.95 shipping, but with order $79+ shipping is free. The only thing we
did not find is Box of Kleenex, but I’m SURE we can forgive them this ;o)
… And they have some really great deals!! Well, if count that Kristin and
I not “that” shopping fun girls, we are Fans FOREVER :)) LOL Make sure
to check them out!
|August 5, 2009||Filled under Creations, Kids|
|July 22, 2009||Filled under Kids, Life|