Happy Independence Day & GIVEAWAYS for You!!
|July 3, 2017||Filled under Giveaway, Holidays|
Hello my dear friends! I miss you so much! I know, it’s not a good idea to disappear from your own blog for so long, but that doesn’t mean I did nothing. I have a lot of news, new projects, publications, got new skills in patterns writing and designing (for example, – some designs you wanted to have in adult sizes will be available in the near future ;o) … and more & more things to share. Stay tuned!
But for now, let’s leap into Independence Day with some special deals and giveaways I have for you!!
First, for 4 days ONLY, get extra 44% off on all my patterns and crochet patterns books + free shipping on books within US.
Next, I am offering Fluffy Clouds Blanket pattern for only $4.00 + 44% off coupon (code: USA) = $2.24 total. Not only this blanket is the bestseller pattern since was released in 2010, but also a very special for me. It’s my first blanket I even made, and it was designed and crocheted as a gift for one absolutely precious baby girl of our friends.
Below is Fluffy Clouds blanket made in winter theme, just for inspiration ;o) Oh, and this so adorable furry doll designed and made by incredible talented and my amazing friend Aduska! Aduska, you are the BEST, I love you!!
And now, it’s a GIVEAWAY time!! One lucky one from anywhere in the world will win:
- 5 balls of Omega Trigo (100% cotton; 295 yd [270 m]/3.5 oz [100 g]) of #201 white (or any color of your choice) to crochet Fluffy Clouds Blanket or even Hugs of Love or Silverlace blankets from Imagical Seasons crochet patterns books! All these 3 blankets are crocheted with 5 balls of Omega Trigo – I just love Trigo yarn for delicate baby projects ;o)
- Crochet pattern books Imagical Seasons: Crochet Couture for Kids 2-12: Spring, volume 01 & Summer, volume 02. A Winner will receive the books in both, – paperback and PDF format!
TO ENTER THE CONTEST
You can enter the contest in 3 ways:
- Mandatory Entry: Please let us know if you have any favorite crochet or knit stitches? My favorites are hdc, puff stich and picot for borders. Mainly because they are “reversible” and look great on both sides. Or just leave any comment here, on the blog—mylittlecitygirl.com. And that’s all, no any ;o)
- Optional Entry # 2: Blog about this giveaway, linking to this post, and leave another comment to this post with a link to your blog post.
- Optional Entry # 3: Share this post on your accounts: at Google+, Facebook, Ravelry, Twitter, Yahoo, etc., leave one more comment on this post (if possible, with your link, but here is no any obligations). You also can just share my original Google+ and Facebok posts. Share on more networks for more entries! (one additional entry per one network).
- This contest starts today, July 3rd, 2017 and will end on July 10th, 2017 at 11:59pm PST.
- I’ll select the winner with random.org’s random number generator. Winners will be notified by email on July 11th, 2017.
Good luck everyone and lets fun begin!
Happy and safe July 4th from Seattle!