6 Weeks of Gifting and Giveaways | Week #6!!
|December 21, 2015||Filled under Giveaway|
Oh my, it’s our 6th Week here already!! Last week was pretty quiet here, on my blog, but being super busy by myself and enjoying this holiday season, I can perfectly understand it! All previous giveaway’s goodies were ordered and shipped to winners. Can you believe, just creating shipping labels I found that winner of Giveaways #4 & #3 is Shelley. And she told me that never won anything before. My double congratulations again, dear Shelley! All book’s orders were processed too! Thank you so much for your interest and support!!
… And now is time to name a Winner!
The Winner of Giveaway#5 is ….. Carol McGuinn (comment #1)! My congratulations Carol! I’ll contact you shortly!
This week I offer you for free download Fluffy Clouds Blanket pattern, the bestseller pattern since released in 2010. Also, this blanket is very special for me. Not only because it’s my first blanket I even made, but it was designed and made as a gift for one absolutely precious baby girl our friends were blessed with.
The sky’s the limit! Give Baby the sweetest of sleep and the best of dreams with this unbelievably luxurious afghan. Fluffy crochet shells come together to create billows of heavenly softness, just right for Baby’s delicate skin. It’s a perfect gift for boys and girls alike—just trim it in blue, pink, or any color of your choice, and watch little eyes grow wide in delight before Baby snuggles into the clouds for a nap!
Please click HERE for pattern details.
This pattern is available to download for free from now until December 27th, 2015 at 11:59 pm PST.
To download: simple click at highlighted in green ……...fluffy_clouds_3d_edition.pdf file on the right ) —>>>
This pattern is also available for free download on Ravelry!
Below is Fluffy Clouds blanket made in winter theme, just for inspiration ;o) Oh, and this so adorable furry doll designed and made by incredible talented and my amazing friend Aduska! Aduska, you are the BEST, I love you!!
And now, it’s a GIVEAWAY time!!
This time of year is the perfect time to reflect and show appreciation. I want to give my love to everyone. I am truly grateful for all of my readers, family, and friends that have and continue to support me in my journey. Honestly, I could never have done it without you all!
And for Week #6, I am more than happy to inform you that I have TWO GIVEAWAYS for YOU, and we will have 2 winners this time!
1. One lucky one from anywhere in the world will win a Visa Gift Card of $50 value
2. And a second giveaway is for Surprise Gift about $50-55 value from one of three categories listed below:
- supplies for knitting and crocheting (for example, from amazing Lantern Moon or Tulip, Japan)
- something exciting for home-sweet-home
- beauty and care (from my favorite Moroccan oil for example), makeup products (Bobbi Brown or MAC), or even brushes from fabulous Hakuhodo
TO ENTER THE CONTEST
You can enter the contest in 3 ways:
- Mandatory Entry: Leave a comment on this post. No other action is required otherwise you don’t mind to share which one of listed categories of second giveaway you would prefer ;o)
- Optional Entry # 2: Blog about these giveaways, linking to this post, and leave another comment to this post with a link to your blog post.
- Optional Entry # 3: Share this post on your accounts: at Google+, Facebook, Ravelry, Twitter, Yahoo, etc., leave one more comment on this post (if possible, with your link, but here is no any obligations). You also can just share my original Google+ and Facebook posts. Share on more networks for more entries! (one additional entry per one network).
- This contest starts today, December, 21th 2015 and will end on December 27th, 2015 at 11:59pm PST.
- I’ll select the winners with random.org’s random number generator. Winners will be notified by email on Monday, December 28th, 2015.
Good luck everyone!
Oh, and may I ask you to spread the word with this 6 Weeks of Gifting and Giveaways event so your friends, family, craft souls and business partners may enjoy it too?! Please feel free to share the flayer and (or just) link to this post.
The snow is falling (somewhere, not in Seattle) and the wonderful season is already here.
I hope that everyone has a very special and awesome holidays!
All the best to you and your family,