6 Weeks of Gifting and Giveaways | Week #5
|December 14, 2015||Filled under Giveaway|
What an another beautiful week! I would like to thank so much everyone for participation and sharing your favorite stitches!
… And now is time to name a Winner!
The Winner of Giveaway#4 is ….. Shelley Cooper (comment #32)! My congratulations Shelley! I’ll contact you shortly!
This week I would love to offer my mini Rapunzel collection for knitters.
Rapunzel | 8 Hand Knitted Accessories for Kids & Adult
Luxurious knit plaits flow effortlessly into place to create this innovative collection. Each piece uses the same foundation pattern, and can be customized to fit wearers of all ages, from child to adult. Make them in different shades of the same color for a coordinated look, or in any color combination you can imagine! Worked in DK and worsted yarn weights, Rapunzel will keep you company any time of the year.
Please click HERE for pattern details.
This pattern is available to download for free from now until December 20th, 2015 at 11:59 pm PST.
And now, it’s a GIVEAWAY time!! The “theme” is craft treasures! I am a big fan of great and cute supplies for knitting and crocheting and so excited to offer you some too!
- Baaabs Scissor Holder
This adorable ewe will put a smile on your face as she keeps a watchful eye on your scissors! Filled with recycled pellets for stability. Functional silk apron sports three front pockets for safekeeping of other small items. Needle, hooks, and scissors not included. 5″h x 3″w; 27.5″ cord length.
2. Tape Measure
A fun and functional accessory for your toolkit. Tail pulls out to reveal the tape measure. Metric and English measurements on opposite sides of 5′ long tape. Roughly 2 1/4″ in diameter.
3. Tulip Stitch Markers
Tulip Needle Company-Stitch Markers. Set of 15 pieces.
TO ENTER THE CONTEST
Each person is allowed to enter up to 3 times as follows:
- Mandatory entry. If you don’t mind, please tell us what is your favorite time of the day to knit/crochet (mine is late evening). Or just leave any comment here, on the blog—and that’s all, no any obligations ;o).
- Optional Entry #2. Blog about this giveaway, linking to this post and leave another comment to this post with link to your blog post.
- Optional Entry #3. Share this post on any of your accounts: Google+, Facebook, Ravelry, twitter, yahoo… etc and leave another comment here.
- This giveaway starts today, December 14th and will end Sunday, December 20th, 2015 at 11:59 pm PST.
- I’ll select the winner with random.org’s random number generator and I’ll notify the Winner by email on Monday, December 21th.
May I ask you to spread the word with this 6 Weeks of Gifting and Giveaways event so your friends, family, craft souls and business partners may enjoy it too?! Please feel free to share the flayer and (or just) link to this post.