6 Weeks of Gifting and Giveaways | Week #2
|November 23, 2015||Filled under Giveaway|
First, I would like to thank so much everyone for participation and your kind words. It’s just made my week to read all your wonderful and sweet comments. I met so many amazingly talented artists and made new friends!
… And now is time to name a Winner!
so, the Winner of Giveaway#1 is ….. Heather Conn (comment #47)! My congratulations Heather! I’ll contact you shortly!
Oh my, this post was written and scheduled around Thursday afternoon, and to be honest, it was a challenge to wait until today… But it’s a Monday already, yay! Just please do not tell me that you hate Mondays ;o)
This week I would love to offer you recently released and one of my new favorite Dream Catcher Blanket pattern.
On a wonderful and cool night or day, feel warmth and love when you wrap your special little boy in this stylish Dream Catcher Blanket! Give your boy a soft snuggly hug with this very first piece from the boy’s collection. As he falls into a gentle slumber, may his bad dreams get tangled in the blanket’s intricate basket-weave design, and his good dreams softly slip through. While promising a peaceful bedtime, this blanket’s versatility allows it to make a stylish, fashion-forward addition to your nursery or home décor.
Crochet with gorgeous merino wool yarn for cold days, or use any yarn weights for other seasons and occasions. Make an equally stunning blanket in colors of your choice! Because the blanket size is so easily adjusted, make it a baby blankie, a king-size comforter, bedspread or a stylish scarf for yourself by working first 23-33 rows of stitch pattern. Experiment with two different designs of border stitch patterns – as in the featured white blanket – and easily apply them to any custom-sized pieces without any adjustments and recalculating. Even more, work only first 6 rounds of white blanket’s border to get a third option of different looking and fun border!
Please click HERE for pattern details.
This pattern is available to download for free from now until November 29th, 2015 at 11:59 pm PST.
And now, it’s a GIVEAWAY time!! The “theme” is craft treasures! I am a big fan of great and smart supplies for knitting and crocheting and so excited to offer you some too!
So, giveaway#2 is for:
1. Tulip “Classic 1″ Crochet Hook Set from Japan
I always loved stainless steel hooks by Tulip with golden hook point, but I can’t tell you how I was excited to discover Tulip Classic Crochet Hook Sets!
It doesn’t get any more portable than this! This cute 7-piece crochet hook set is perfect for one’s handbag, car, or yarn basket. Or your back pocket.
This is the most compact of the four crochet hook sets in the Classic series. This series is not well known in the USA, but is a long time favorite in Japan. Set contains:
- 4 Crochet Hooks in 5 sizes: 1 double ended steel crochet hook (1.80 mm at one end and 2.00 mm at the other), 3 aluminum crochet hooks (2.50 mm This size fills a gap between US sizes B/1 (2.25 mm) and C/2 (2.75 mm), E/4 (3.5 mm) and H/8 (5 mm))
- Yarn Needles in 2 sizes
- Soft vinyl case that opens like a small book, and snaps closed. Each crochet hook has its own slot. Measures 1.5″ x 5.75″ and is .25″ thick when closed.
2. Two Snail Tape Measures with Key Chain (because own one tape measure is never enough …and these two just looks so happy together ;o))
- One Blue and one Green
- Measuring Range: 0 – 40 inch (0 – 1m)
3. Imagical Seasons* Multipurpose Bag
I’ve just got these bags couple days ago and I absolutely love them! These are perfect for travel, work perfectly as cosmetic & makeup organizer, but main use I planned for them is using it for little craft projects: amenity pouch holds up to 5 ball of yarn, 3 sleeves are just perfect for crochet hooks, needles, scissors, etc. and inner zippered pocket is great place to hold stitch markers or tapestry needles. Also this bag can be used as organizer for hooks and circular needles, tiny yarn leftover or swatches… oh well, you name it! And, BTW – just in time for holidays, with every purchase of Imagical Seasons Crochet pattern books (please see details below) you will receive Imagical Seasons Multipurpose Bag as a gift!
- Size: 13 ” x 8.75 ” x 4 “
- Case includes:
TO ENTER THE CONTEST
Each person is allowed to enter up to 3 times as follows:
- Mandatory entry. Please tell us what is your favorite crochet hook/knitting needles size, or just leave any comment here, on this blog—no any obligations… ;o).
- Optional Entry #2. Blog about this giveaway, linking to this post and leave another comment to this post with link to your blog post.
- Optional Entry #3. Share this post on any of your accounts: Google+, Facebook, Ravelry, twitter, yahoo… etc and leave another comment here.
- This giveaway starts today, November 23th and will end Sunday, November 29th, 2015 at 11:59 pm PST.
- I’ll select the winners with random.org’s random number generator and I’ll notify the Winners by email on Monday, November 30th.
* If you new to my blog and wonder what Imagical Seasons means and did not hear about my two new crochet patterns books Imagical Seasons: Crochet Couture for Kids 2-12 books just published couple months ago, please visit ImagicalSeasons.com to find all the info and details. If you scroll down Home page you will locate some amazing deals just in time for holidays!
And below is a little sneak peek what you will find inside of each book…
Oh, and may I ask you a favor? Would you please consider sharing Imagical Seasons book series in social media? It’s super easy. On ImagicalSeasons.com, on Home and You Made This! pages is a widget bar like this:
Just click on any of them to share in social media. Thank you! xoxo, Alla