Happy Memorial Day & Giveaway Time!
|May 24, 2013||Filled under Giveaway, Holidays|
While Memorial Day marks the unofficial beginning of summer, it also marks something else—the opportunity to thank all of the brave soldiers and honor those who we’ve lost.
Yeah, here is two more days before Monday, but why wait if we are ready? ;o) Leap into Memorial Day with some special offers I have for you. First, get 50% off all patterns! Use coupon code USA2013 at checkout.
Offer valid now through Tuesday, May 28, 2013 at 11:59pm PST.
And last, but definitely not least… I have a GIVEAWAY for You! A lucky
one two ones from anywhere in the world will win a set of 6 skeins (100g/3.5 oz per skein) of DK weight self-striping 100% cotton Katia Jamaica yarn in color #4004 All-cotton worsted yarn in multi colors with super long sequences between color transitions give this yarn a self-striping quality. The bright colors give it a tropical punch! Suited to making warmer weather hats, scarves, sweaters, tops, cardigans, blankets, and baby items, such as booties and bibs. And this yarn has a great gauge (3.5 oz (100 g)/219 yd (200 m). Just perfect for knitting and fast crochet projects.
And yes, I’m offering TWO SETS of 6 skeins each, so Your change to win is double and we will have 2 winners this time, yay!! I’ll ship WORLDWIDE!
TO ENTER THE CONTEST
Each person is allowed to enter up to 2 times as follows:
- Mandatory entry. You have to leave any comment here, on the blog—and that all, no any obligations ;o).
- Optional Entry #2. Blog about this giveaway, linking to this post and leave another comment to this post with link to your blog post.
- Optional Entry #3. Share this post on any of your accounts: Google+, Facebook, Ravelry, twitter, yahoo… etc.
- This giveaway starts today, May 24 and will end Friday, May 31 2013 at 11:59pm PST.
- I’ll select the winners with random.org’s random number generator and I’ll notify the Winners by email on Saturday, June 1.
Wishing everyone a happy and safe Memorial Day weekend!