In the News & Giveaway Time
|November 11, 2011||Filled under Giveaway, Patterns, Update|
Oh my, it’s a Friday again?! ;o) I just realized that posted last Friday, a week ago. Not that I was waiting 11/11/11, I’ve just had another crazy busy, but absolutely enjoyable week and can’t wait to show you some new projects I’m working on! Also, this week I’ve got back edited Paint The Town Scarf and Elf Princess patterns and well as updated version for Fluffy Clouds Crochet Blanket is now available and updated Magnolia Crochet Lace Coat pattern is coming just in a few.
Fluffy Clouds Crochet Blanket Pattern
In updated version of Fluffy Clouds Crochet Blanket pattern, I’ve added a tutorial-tip “How to make easy and pretty picot”, one more diagram, which shows corner st in each rnd of Border. And by request of international customers, now all measurements and list of materials are provided in both USA and metric systems of measurement. I’ve send this morning an updated version in PDF format to everyone, who bought this pattern at my Shop, Ravelry, Etsy, DaWanda and Artfire. If for some reason you did not receive updated pattern or bought it at YCMT or via Annie’s Attic, please email me with your PayPal receipt copy or old version of this pattern in order to proof your purchase and I’ll gladly send your updated version.
Layers of petals fan outward in pleasing asymmetry, balanced by a leaf in silhouette, to form this faerie pin. Wear it with the Faerie Dreams Crocheted Hat, or as an accessory for hair or dress. More patterns from this collection: Faerie Dreams. Zippered Scarf, Hat & Wildflower Pin, Faerie Dreams. Hand Knitted Dress, Faerie Dreams. Zippered Scarf.
And last, but definitely not least… I have a Giveaway for You!
A lucky one from anywhere in the world will win a Surprise Box
of 20 balls of Euro yarn (total weight 1 kg (2.2 lbs) and value $130-180)
for your projects. I’ll email with quick questionnaire to the winner to make
sure that you will get yarn in your favorite colors and textures. To get an
idea what kind of yarn may be in your surprise box, check my Yarn page,
where listed some of my favorite yarn I have in my stash.
Each person is allowed to enter up to 3 times as follows:
- Mandatory entry. You have to leave any comment here, on the blog, and if you have account on G+, Facebook, Ravelry, twitter, yahoo… etc, share this post.
- Optional Entry #2. Blog about this giveaway, linking to this post and leave another comment to this post with link to your blog post.
- Optional Entry #3. Share my original G+ post and leave one more comment with your G+ name.
- This giveaway starts today, November 11th and will end November 20th, 2011 at Midnight PST time.
- I’ll select the winner with random.org’s random number generator and I’ll notify the Winner by email on Monday, November 21th.
Good luck and have a Fun!!